>not image macro

Step it up newfag.
Give me some valid critisism.
PlanetKhamulio
in diamond armor

Re: Inside the head of Xestia

Post by PlanetKhamulio »

FoSchnizzleTheSecond wrote:
PlanetKhamulio wrote:For once I agree with hole, If using emoticons apparently means you're unable to type words, how is using memes every 2nd post making you look educated in the slightest?
Let me just point this out. Not all of us posting these pictures are seeking to be considered educated, nor are we the same people that said emoticons made you look incapable of speech. We're not necessarily posting them for your entertainment, but rather for our own.
I'm posting this for my entertainment;

:) :-) ;) :)) :))) :( :-( ;-( :(( :((( :D :C :P ;p
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Step it up, newfag.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger1 »

What's funny is that Fo and bloop are becoming Lone-ians. Last time I was here the two most irritating where just Lone and lyser, lol.
FoSchnizzleTheSecond
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:What's funny is that Fo and bloop are becoming Lone-ians. Last time I was here the two most irritating where just Lone and lyser, lol.
Lone-ians? Just because there are similarities in the humour, doesn't mean that we're trying to be like him. I'm not nearly half the faggot he is.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:What's funny is that Fo and bloop are becoming Lone-ians. Last time I was here the two most irritating where just Lone and lyser, lol.
"the two most irritating where"
okay coach
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

I dunno, its good that I can count on Lone to irritate those who are begging for a good bitchslap. I don't usually have the time or energy, and he does an admirable job.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger1 »

Lone-ians? Just because there are similarities in the humour, doesn't mean that we're trying to be like him. I'm not nearly half the faggot he is.
Remember that post I made about my base? While I was looking at that pony image I assumed it was lone, then I looked again and it was you, lol.
And I must say, it does hurt a little when you guys have nothing nice to say. I'm guessing someone or something hurt you guys emotionally at one point and you've lost all means of respect to people. I'm not some user on a forum, I'm a human being with feelings, like you.
FoSchnizzleTheSecond
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:
Remember that post I made about my base? While I was looking at that pony image I assumed it was lone, then I looked again and it was you, lol.
And I must say, it does hurt a little when you guys have nothing nice to say. I'm guessing someone or something hurt you guys emotionally at one point and you've lost all means of respect to people. I'm not some user on a forum, I'm a human being with feelings, like you.
Yeah, because we'd give a shit if you insulted us over the internet. That would really rustle my jimmies mate. fgt