5k Limit Poll

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started

Would you like to raise the 5k limit or install a tolling system on the border.

Yes - raise the 5k limit
21%
Yes - install a tolling system
43%
No - keep the 5k limit
36%

Total votes: 14

LoneSoldier55
Moron

Re: 5k Limit Poll

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

I really don't like the limit. It's supposed to be a vanilla PvP, no rules server besides the obvious ones of unfair advantages. I say people can do whatever they feel like doing, even if it involves building bases 30K blocks out away from civilization if needed. These people are bound to create ways back to civilization, eventaully be dicovered, or eventually leak information to its location.

Point being, Vanilla server, no rules.
worldruler086
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by worldruler086 »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:I really don't like the limit. It's supposed to be a vanilla PvP, no rules server besides the obvious ones of unfair advantages. I say people can do whatever they feel like doing, even if it involves building bases 30K blocks out away from civilization if needed. These people are bound to create ways back to civilization, eventaully be dicovered, or eventually leak information to its location.

Point being, Vanilla server, no rules.
The ironic thing is those who go far out don't go to leave civilization, but rather to found civilization themselves. And I agree, either we remove the limit, or we change the tagline "play how you want to play"
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

Yukar isn't going to remove the limit less than a month after it's implemented, guys. I kinda want to be able to go past the limit, but I don't care much.
yourcreepyuncle

Post by yourcreepyuncle »

I think that the tolling system is a fair comprise. I think 20-30 diamonds would be a quite sufficient toll
worldruler086

Post by worldruler086 »

yourcreepyuncle wrote:I think that the tolling system is a fair comprise. I think 20-30 diamonds would be a quite sufficient toll
I think it's more that if you can pass through the limit legitimately, then the limit is merely a concept, and isn't really a limit.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

FoSchnizzle wrote:Yukar isn't going to remove the limit less than a month after it's implemented, guys. I kinda want to be able to go past the limit, but I don't care much.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

I got past the border ligitamently. THEN I TOOK A BANHAMMER TO THE FACE.
pianiseemo
OP

Post by pianiseemo »

The limit has been here for a very short time, can you please just give it a break and wait?