Show off your creations

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Re: Show off your creations

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

A. Pippenger wrote:Well he said it's not done, so I imagine it will look less unfinished later. And the wool isn't exactly "vomited", 5 colors is a bit much, but let's be realistic here. Maybe he could take out the pale blue and either the yellow or orange, and reduce it to 3-4 colors, but it's not terrible how it is. Better than anything I've ever seen from you.
>if you've never directed a movie and can't do better than your opinion doesn't matter
I don't need someone to tell me what looks appealing to me, that looks like shit.
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

stone brick is out we got new stone to use now.
A. Pippenger
in diamond armor

Post by A. Pippenger »

I'm not saying you can't have an opinion, I'm just saying you look like a whiny incompetent douche from where I'm standing. I don't blame you for not wanting to devote years of your life and millions of dollars to direct a movie, but what exactly is stopping you from building something decent here? You've known about this server for years and come to the forums every day, so you've had ample time. And yet bloodloucky, in only a few weeks, has already outdone you. Are you too lazy to build something good? Too incompetent? Too scared people won't like it?

@rev- Honestly I think stonebrick is superior to the new stones. They don't tile nearly as well, don't turn into slabs and stairs, and don't actually have nice colors really. I use them, but I don't view them as a replacement. Stonebrick is still the best widely available material, I think.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger1 »

Nice work bloody, I like your architect. Your base reminds me a bit of this one griefed base at 50k 50k.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:Nice work bloody, I like your architect. Your base reminds me a bit of this one griefed base at 50k 50k.
At 50k,50k?
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

A. Pippenger wrote:I'm not saying you can't have an opinion, I'm just saying you look like a whiny incompetent douche from where I'm standing. I don't blame you for not wanting to devote years of your life and millions of dollars to direct a movie, but what exactly is stopping you from building something decent here? You've known about this server for years and come to the forums every day, so you've had ample time. And yet bloodloucky, in only a few weeks, has already outdone you. Are you too lazy to build something good? Too incompetent? Too scared people won't like it?

@rev- Honestly I think stonebrick is superior to the new stones. They don't tile nearly as well, don't turn into slabs and stairs, and don't actually have nice colors really. I use them, but I don't view them as a replacement. Stonebrick is still the best widely available material, I think.
>from where i'm standing
You must be standing on a very high horse.

I've built my share and we've been over that I've had the decency to keep what I built to myself instead of trying to e-peen it up on the forums where nobody /truly/ cares about what they're not likely to see in person. You may put up the front of "I genuinely care about every dirt hut someone builds", but you don't.

pretend all you want that eden/avalon/the hive/frostbyte's hole in the ground/everything else never happened
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger1 »

miniwimi wrote:
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:Nice work bloody, I like your architect. Your base reminds me a bit of this one griefed base at 50k 50k.
Do you still play?
Yeah, I still play regularly and don't plan on quitting.

Yuk, Sorry, not at the events area but in that direction. There is a base due south east that is built inside a mountain, looks like it had lots of redstone functions and farms. One thing that made it very distinctive is that all the dirt on the mountain was removed so It looked like a massive rock. It is griefed now and I don't remember the cords, I just know how to get there.
Melvin3000
still building aboveground

Post by Melvin3000 »

It was 49k, 49k, I think.
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:
miniwimi wrote:
Do you still play?
Yeah, I still play regularly and don't plan on quitting.

Yuk, Sorry, not at the events area but in that direction. There is a base due south east that is built inside a mountain, looks like it had lots of redstone functions and farms. One thing that made it very distinctive is that all the dirt on the mountain was removed so It looked like a massive rock. It is griefed now and I don't remember the cords, I just know how to get there.
i haven't seen you the whole time i was building the gaurdian grinder
Check it out feel free to add on to it
bloodlucky
still building aboveground

Post by bloodlucky »

thank you everyone who liked my build. this is what the HQ looks like now, from a distance