Multiworld

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started

[OFFICIAL MAJORITY VOTE] Do this? (majority at end of vote get their way)

Poll ended at Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:27 pm

Yes
62%
No
38%

Total votes: 37

LoneSoldier55
Moron

Re: Multiworld

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Bloop the poop wrote:
LoneSoldier55 wrote:Stop fucking changing my image tags.
Lone, honestly I never thought'd I'd see this childish side of you. You know that the multiworld won't be up for a while, and the pure fact that mitte is an admin now SHOULD get through your head that Yuk doesn't have enough time to take care of the server, let alone code a multiworld. My best guess for the time it's up would be June/July. So pleasej ust be patient.
1) Honestly, you're the biggest prick I've probably met on this server.
2) The multiworld was meant to be implimented a week after the limit went down. Here we are two months later.
3) Mitte is an admin, yeah, and Yukar doesn't have time for it, no. A multiworld is a simple mod installment, all someone would have to do is configure the world.
4) Being patient is for fags.
5)I had arrived on this post to see its status and saw that my image tags had been deleted, AGAIN. I posted something about it relating to the previous post, not bitch about the multiworld not being up. Therefore, shut your assflaps.
worldruler086
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by worldruler086 »

Honestly, we probably should have a vote on whether we should have it or not...it's taking too long, and it seems it might be easier just not worrying about it.
yourcreepyuncle

Post by yourcreepyuncle »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:
Bloop the poop wrote:
Lone, honestly I never thought'd I'd see this childish side of you. You know that the multiworld won't be up for a while, and the pure fact that mitte is an admin now SHOULD get through your head that Yuk doesn't have enough time to take care of the server, let alone code a multiworld. My best guess for the time it's up would be June/July. So pleasej ust be patient.
2) The multiworld was meant to be implimented a week after the limit went down. Here we are two months later.
3) Mitte is an admin, yeah, and Yukar doesn't have time for it, no. A multiworld is a simple mod installment, all someone would have to do is configure the world.
5)I had arrived on this post to see its status and saw that my image tags had been deleted, AGAIN. I posted something about it relating to the previous post, not bitch about the multiworld not being up. Therefore, shut your assflaps.
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:
Bloop the poop wrote:
Sorry, you actually have a valid point there. Didn't take that into consideration. From what I remember, Yukar sometimes likes to do his own mods like anti-spam, ect. ect. sometimes so I thought he might want to code it on his own.
yourcreepyuncle wrote:
LoneSoldier55 wrote:[quote="Bloop the poopTherefore, shut your assflaps.
Uncle, this is totally going to help you get unbanned.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

yourcreepyuncle wrote:
LoneSoldier55 wrote:
Bloop the poop wrote:
That's not even close to trolling. If all's you can do is piggy back on someone else's message that wasn't even an intent to make someone mad, then you are fucking pathetic. So glad you're fucking banned.
Gnatogryz

Post by Gnatogryz »

Could you move your trolling to offtopic section, please? :)
waronchickens97
in diamond armor

Post by waronchickens97 »

Ok, let's get back on topic. WHERE THE FUCK IS MULTIWORLD?
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

waronchickens97 wrote:Ok, let's get back on topic. WHERE THE FUCK IS MULTIWORLD?
^^
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

if u want it right now u can build it urself.

this is the required function

#1 command driven
#2 have a warmup time (dont remember how long, make it a var so i can change it)
#3 make it save ur location in both worlds

will add if i think of anything else
waronchickens97
in diamond armor

Post by waronchickens97 »

I remember people asked for a warmup OR cooldown period, not both.