Multiworld

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started

[OFFICIAL MAJORITY VOTE] Do this? (majority at end of vote get their way)

Poll ended at Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:27 pm

Yes
62%
No
38%

Total votes: 37

mitte90
OP

Re: Multiworld

Post by mitte90 »

waronchickens97 wrote:Rev, I think yukar has internet access on phone only, so he won't be able to do it himself. The responsibility was handed over to mitte several months ago, however, He seems to want to have nothing to do with the server. So, it looks like we won't be getting much action for a while.
i was never given the responsibility to make the multiworld... i was asked to keep the server running and i have done that... but if u think im not doing a good job, maybe i would stop.

the problem for yukar is not computer access. its internet access thats the problem... its expensive there
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

i'd've thought japan would have wireless access every where. Haven't they ever heard of internet cafes. Come on! this is the country that made a toilet that sends your doctor a stool analysis. And apparently female urinals. What a country!
waronchickens97
in diamond armor

Post by waronchickens97 »

Doesn't Japan have like nationwide 4g connectivity?
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

You all seem to have forgotten the tsunami and nuclear meltdowns :/ Yukar could've been easily affected, thank god he wasn't. Japan is still rebuilding, ect ect and if Yuk is in that kind of situation I think we should at least pray/hope that he's doing well and not whine about the multiworld.
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

He'll just borrow a battle mech and seize the internet by force!
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

pretty sure he moved there after all that shit. But i totally forgot all that. I guess i just assumed they bounced back on there feet right quick since the news about it seemed to die off quick. In the usa at least. us news tends to only care about us news.

any how i'd mostly just like an update about wether it's going to happen at all and if so will it be soon enough to set a tentitive date for it.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

It will happen, if not before than during my summer vacation.
Gnatogryz
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by Gnatogryz »

Since we've already waited quite a long time, why not wait a little longer for 1.3? The odds are Bukkit will become obsolete and the plugins will need a rewrite.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Agreed. Whenever a new version comes out, it's bound to have three new versions within an hour of its release because Mojang sucks at java.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Its funny because this was a vote to make a multiworld but in the end, everyone gave fuck all and just decided to remove the limit that Youngs and Piani opressed on us.