World Peace Group Meditation

Discuss anything not related to minecraft
TLRedemption
Noob

Re: World Peace Group Meditation

Post by TLRedemption »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:If you're seeking eternal life with our Creator in Heaven, consider the following. I'd rather have you all by my side in Heaven than burning in Hell.
Oh, i'm going to burn in hell? Where have I heard that before? If that's how you go about it, keep your beliefs to yourself.
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

You will never be one with the source if you think the creator is some fantasy guy living in some fantasy place. Heaven is a made up world designed to make people think they can't attain oneness on earth, to be unable to realize the spirits true connection to the source. Why would you seek eternal life in heaven when you already have eternal life in the whole of the true creator?
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger1 »

TLRedemption wrote:
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:If you're seeking eternal life with our Creator in Heaven, consider the following. I'd rather have you all by my side in Heaven than burning in Hell.
Oh, i'm going to burn in hell? Where have I heard that before? If that's how you go about it, keep your beliefs to yourself.
I guess you will then. :/
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

RevStoningpot wrote:You will never be one with the source if you think the creator is some fantasy guy living in some fantasy place. Heaven is a made up world designed to make people think they can't attain oneness on earth, to be unable to realize the spirits true connection to the source. Why would you seek eternal life in heaven when you already have eternal life in the whole of the true creator?
It's called faith, I have plenty of it. That's why I know I'll have eternal life. :)
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

>being this arrogant
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:
RevStoningpot wrote:You will never be one with the source if you think the creator is some fantasy guy living in some fantasy place. Heaven is a made up world designed to make people think they can't attain oneness on earth, to be unable to realize the spirits true connection to the source. Why would you seek eternal life in heaven when you already have eternal life in the whole of the true creator?
It's called faith, I have plenty of it. That's why I know I'll have eternal life. :)
Prepare for eternal disappointment.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

TLRedemption wrote:
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:
I could say the same to you bud.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

>STILL being this arrogant
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:
TLRedemption wrote:
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:
I could say the same to you bud.
Well, I hope you're ready to be that arrogant to all the other religions on this planet. Who probably think theirs is just as right as you do.
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

join me tonight in meditation and every night. It just might do the world some good