New admins & other help

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
mitte90
OP

Re: New admins & other help

Post by mitte90 »

search the forum u will find it... its over and done with no need to take it up again
FoSchnizzleTheSecond
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

I was banned, in short, for abusing an ender pearl and finding myself in a heated argument with a player. As mitte said, it's over and done with. The ban was later repealed to a temporary ban (as I believe, only one of two bans to ever be repealed on this server) and that was over a year ago, if I'm not mistaken. It's an eleven page topic on page 19 of the Report and Appeal section, check it out if you really want. I'll admit, I was a bit more immature and definitely inexperienced back then, and I would like to consider myself a better person, to say the least. Hell, looking back at it right now, I'm ashamed at some of the things I said back then. Unfortunately, Egg, I died without a bed and was sent back to spawn, so I don't think I'll return to Rev's anytime soon, but like I said before, I've got nothing but time nowadays. I'm on the east coast of the US, and I can typically be online at somewhat scattered times from noon to midnight or so (give or take a few hours depending on when I wake up and fall asleep).
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

I'll admit, Egg has been considered several times before. The thing that kept me from OPping him before is that he seems to login sporadically, and I could never seem to find him online. I don't know if it's just bad luck that we're never on the same time.
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

FoSchnizzleTheSecond wrote:I was banned, in short, for abusing an ender pearl and finding myself in a heated argument with a player. As mitte said, it's over and done with. The ban was later repealed to a temporary ban (as I believe, only one of two bans to ever be repealed on this server) and that was over a year ago, if I'm not mistaken. It's an eleven page topic on page 19 of the Report and Appeal section, check it out if you really want. I'll admit, I was a bit more immature and definitely inexperienced back then, and I would like to consider myself a better person, to say the least. Hell, looking back at it right now, I'm ashamed at some of the things I said back then. Unfortunately, Egg, I died without a bed and was sent back to spawn, so I don't think I'll return to Rev's anytime soon, but like I said before, I've got nothing but time nowadays. I'm on the east coast of the US, and I can typically be online at somewhat scattered times from noon to midnight or so (give or take a few hours depending on when I wake up and fall asleep).
I'll vouch for Fos. Me and him put in a few days worth of time onto another server working together where he was eventually promoted to moderator. [I think he still is?] He's definitely more mature than he was before. I think he'd make a great candidate.
oldolwa
in iron armor

Post by oldolwa »

I wouldn't mind becoming an admin. Egg and i have seen countless nights of spammers, x-rayers, and fly hackers without any admins online.
EggThief
in iron armor

Post by EggThief »

Yukar9 wrote:I'll admit, Egg has been considered several times before. The thing that kept me from OPping him before is that he seems to login sporadically, and I could never seem to find him online. I don't know if it's just bad luck that we're never on the same time.
Hahaha we're in the same boat then. I thought you were always in /vanish or on console or afk
ZeroVisibility
still building aboveground

Post by ZeroVisibility »

FoSchnizzleTheSecond wrote:I was banned, in short, for abusing an ender pearl and finding myself in a heated argument with a player. As mitte said, it's over and done with. The ban was later repealed to a temporary ban (as I believe, only one of two bans to ever be repealed on this server) and that was over a year ago, if I'm not mistaken. It's an eleven page topic on page 19 of the Report and Appeal section, check it out if you really want. I'll admit, I was a bit more immature and definitely inexperienced back then, and I would like to consider myself a better person, to say the least. Hell, looking back at it right now, I'm ashamed at some of the things I said back then. Unfortunately, Egg, I died without a bed and was sent back to spawn, so I don't think I'll return to Rev's anytime soon, but like I said before, I've got nothing but time nowadays. I'm on the east coast of the US, and I can typically be online at somewhat scattered times from noon to midnight or so (give or take a few hours depending on when I wake up and fall asleep).
Seems like you'd be a great candidate, and this ban shouldn't cover any thoughts on you being admin. If your willing to help out and be on often I vote for you.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

>there's only been two bans to ever be repealed on this server
>im one of them

Feels good man.
FoSchnizzleTheSecond
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:>there's only been two bans to ever be repealed on this server
>im one of them

Feels good man.
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

Can't believe I forgot fo, I also would vouch for him, along with the others.