Inside the head of Xestia

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Re: Inside the head of Xestia

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger1 »

No thanks, I know what it consists of. Sadly, you seem like you're all sucked into worldliness. Let me know if you every find life meaningless, I have stuff I'll let you in on if you just feel miserable and hopeless, deep down I know you guys are hurting. There's far more to life than you think.

Don't hesitate to send me a pm if you do feel this way just because most of you think I'm a idiot, I'll gladly talk to you if you want to know more. I ain't perfect, but I'm able to admit that to you guys without any problem. I also don't care what you think of me at all, judge all you want, but then I'll judge you.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:No thanks, I know what it consists of. Sadly, you seem like you're all sucked into worldliness. Let me know if you every find life meaningless, I have stuff I'll let you in on if you just feel miserable and hopeless, deep down I know you guys are hurting. There's far more to life than you think.
Don't hesitate to send me a pm if you do feel this way just because most of you think I'm a idiot, I'll gladly talk to you if you want to know more. I ain't perfect, but I'm able to admit that to you guys without any problem. I also don't care what you think of me at all, judge all you want, but then I'll judge you.
Obviously everyone else in the world is wrong and you're right.
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:No thanks, I know what it consists of. Sadly, you seem like you're all sucked into worldliness. Let me know if you every find life meaningless, I have stuff I'll let you in on if you just feel miserable and hopeless, deep down I know you guys are hurting. There's far more to life than you think.

Oh god, why do I get the feeling your pms are just going to be more religious garbage? Keep your beliefs to yourself, we have all seen that when you talk about it, you talk about it with the "I KNOW I'M RIGHT" tone that many heavy religious people take, you just take it even farther by telling people that they'll burn in hell for not believing. I think the Westboro baptists would love to have you. You'd probably fit in nicely too.
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:like you're all sucked into worldliness.
Barf.
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote: Let me know if you every find life meaningless
Double barf.
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:I have stuff I'll let you in on
Triple barf, and we're not even at two sentences yet!
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:if you just feel miserable and hopeless
Quadruple barf!
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:deep down I know you guys are hurting
OH!!! That's worth two! Sextupl.. Sixteple.. alright, I'm not even going to count any more.
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:There's far more to life than you think
Meh. Standard deluded religious barf. We're all living in darkness because we don't follow the One True Way.
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:judge all you want, but then I'll judge you.
Hm, almost an entire sentence barf-free but then he ends with a doozy!

Hint: Matthew 7:1. I think you forgot something in your rush to be condescending and had your nose so high in the air you tripped over your own bible.

Barf rating: Monsieur needs another bucket.

Troll rating: getting right up there with lyser. Holy shit, have I been suckered??!
KennyKatsu
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by KennyKatsu »

PENTABARF!
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

wow we have a real jesus among us! welcome to the place where religion come to die (the internet) im positive u will have a nice stay
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger1 »

TLRedemption wrote:
Oh god, why do I get the feeling your pms are just going to be more religious garbage? Keep your beliefs to yourself, we have all seen that when you talk about it, you talk about it with the "I KNOW I'M RIGHT" tone that many heavy religious people take, you just take it even farther by telling people that they'll burn in hell for not believing. I think the Westboro baptists would love to have you. You'd probably fit in nicely too.
I'm not forcing it down your throat, I'm just asking you if you want me to share it with you. There's no guarantee that what I believe is correct, but just read about others religions and see what you think. I have faith, that is what is key to having a belief. You seem to know what I'm talking about, you kinda have the right idea since you said you were a Catholic at one point. But Catholics changed the Bible and teach a few things differently, so do your own research, you all seem like you don't know much about religion, you all just hear someone say Christian and you all freak out and deny Christ. Respectfully, give it some more thought. Here's your old religion explained, http://carm.org/roman-catholicism
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

We tried giving you respect a while ago. It obviously didn't work so here we are.
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

hole i do have an understanding of Christian belief and it is still dumb. its full of logical holes and do more harm then good. im fine that ur a christian but if u try to express ur belief here u will get "attacked" for ur belief. just as i would get attacked for saying that santa is real
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

or unreal... internet is a weird place