Re: server down?

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started
Bloop the poop
Moron

Can't get into server?

Post by Bloop the poop »

I try to log in and I get some long stringing messsage that I can't read or it's "internal client error end of file unexpected blah blah blah" and then my minecraft crashes. If anyone has any idea what this is please tell me.
TheLea
[rawr]

Re: Can't get into server?

Post by TheLea »

Bloop the poop wrote:I try to log in and I get some long stringing messsage that I can't read or it's "internal client error end of file unexpected blah blah blah" and then my minecraft crashes. If anyone has any idea what this is please tell me.
I think it's minecraft.net doing this. I was digging for clay, and when I came up for air and went down into my base, I started taking suffocation damage and died from drowning, 40 blocks from the nearest source of water. Then I couldnt click respawn, so i clicked disconnect and then I couldnt connect again. One of the messages given was the minecraft.net ones.
TheLea
[rawr]

Post by TheLea »

TheLea wrote:
Bloop the poop wrote:I try to log in and I get some long stringing messsage that I can't read or it's "internal client error end of file unexpected blah blah blah" and then my minecraft crashes. If anyone has any idea what this is please tell me.
I think it's minecraft.net doing this. I was digging for clay, and when I came up for air and went down into my base, I started taking suffocation damage and died from drowning, 40 blocks from the nearest source of water. Then I couldnt click respawn, so i clicked disconnect and then I couldnt connect again. One of the messages given was the minecraft.net ones.
Also, this problem is affecting all servers atm.
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

Yeah, it seems to be minecraft.net I had a few ssp mods installed and I just wiped minecraft from my comp. Tried to redownload and when I went to minecraft.net I get a 500 internal server error. Btw what was prob the cause of it was a failed installation of the weeping angels mod.
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

I meant to say my previous crashing issues may have been related to an epic fail of me trying to install the weeping angels mod.
xH0lyOn3x
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Can't connect

Post by xH0lyOn3x »

So, I've been playing for about three weeks now with no complaints, and all of a sudden one day when I try to connect to the server, I just get "Internal Exception: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out" Is this something with the server, or just me? PLEASE HELP
Theino

Re: Can't connect

Post by Theino »

I've been getting that same problem on and off. I usually try again later or just keep trying
pincerepa

Post by pincerepa »

I have the same problem, how long did you tried. I tried yesterday like 15 times and today 10 times, and can't reach.
Theino

Post by Theino »

my issue ended up being a bad router
Xestia
OP

Post by Xestia »

Read timed out is because the server's crashed, you'll have to wait til yukar9 restarts it.

Moved to simplicitypvp.net