Re: Beliefs.

Post by Gnatogryz »

Since we're posting yt videos, here's my pick:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh7q0lul_ag
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

The author of that video has a Pony OC as his avatar.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger1 »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:
Joefly wrote:Debates and arguments can be fun, but when dealing with such deep and philosophical issues like God, morality, and religion things can get pretty messed up if not confined within the right atmosphere. I don't think a minecraft server forum would be the best atmosphere for us to hurl insults at each other on issues like these. It wont change anyone's point of view, thus making it a meaningless argument, not worth engaging in in the first place. It will just leave everyone feeling really angry or depressed.

Someone who is genuinely concerned that someone else is going to kill themselves over a political argument held on an internet forum.

Bravo. I ain't even mad, I'm just dissapoint and somewhat impressed at how much of a fuckwit you are.
Actually, he's got a point Lone. People do commit suicide over internet related things, mean people, nasty comments etc. Don't tell me it ain't true, because it is. But that doesn't mean we should stop discussing religion, God, morality and whatever. If you don't want to talk about it, don't even reply to the thread, in fact, don't even read it. Bug off, I'm not going to be the one on an atheist thread saying 'Hey you're all idiots, believe in God'

Really guys? You're making my IQ drop tremendously reading your idiotic replies.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

miniwimi wrote:
I really liked this video =)
Cool testimony eh?
FoSchnizzleTheSecond
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

Actually, Hole, this thread was created solely for the purpose of discussing things like this. By replying in this thread, we're encouraging the discussion, but yes, replying in other threads is uncalled for. Now, suppose I am a person with very few beliefs - not a hardcore atheist, not particularly Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Islamic, Jewish, or what have you. Persuade me to join your side.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

FoSchnizzleTheSecond wrote:Actually, Hole, this thread was created solely for the purpose of discussing things like this. By replying in this thread, we're encouraging the discussion, but yes, replying in other threads is uncalled for. Now, suppose I am a person with very few beliefs - not a hardcore atheist, not particularly Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Islamic, Jewish, or what have you. Persuade me to join your side.
So um you remember my last posts about death?
el_andres96
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by el_andres96 »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:So um you remember my last posts about death?
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

The point being your feelings shouldn't be so squishy to the point that you're going to end your life over someone else's opinion.

Besides the point, you're all fucking stupid.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

LoneSoldier55 wrote:The point being your feelings shouldn't be so squishy to the point that you're going to end your life over someone else's opinion.

Besides the point, you're all fucking stupid.
If had no faith in God whatsoever and I thought Christianity was dumb Lone I'd be an Atheist and have zero respect to you and your forum friends.
That however is not the case, I've seen God make a huge difference in my life, He's real guys. He's got a plan and you and me are a part of it.

You know nothing of religious stuff so I suggest you keep your mouth shut tight until you actually do some research, compare different religions and learn how to talk to people instead of put them down and hurt their feelings, I don't hurt yours like you do to me, I just tease you a bit, why do you try to hurt mine? Sort it out or don't reply. Being an extreme troll is a really stupid, waste of time in case you haven't caught on yet. Police even go after people like you believe it or not. You probably have no feelings of others or remorse because you're probably mentally ill or something. Stay off the internet unless you can fix your problems. Or just screw off, not many like what you have to say, but you can't tell because they ignore you.