Post by el_andres96 »

mitte90 wrote:internet is a weird place
It sure is.

SilasOfBorg
Donator

Re: Inside the head of Xestia

Post by SilasOfBorg »

AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I knew I shouldn't have read this forum before bed.

*sigh*

Might as well get on with it. See you in my darkest nightmares, Mr Ed.
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

DAMN IT, ANDRES, ARE WE TRYING TO TRAUMATIZE PEOPLE HERE?
el_andres96
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by el_andres96 »

TLRedemption wrote:DAMN IT, ANDRES, ARE WE TRYING TO TRAUMATIZE PEOPLE HERE?
I just tought it would have been a great idea to post that picture because of what mitte said. It wasn't a good idea?
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger1 »

mitte90 wrote:hole i do have an understanding of Christian belief and it is still dumb. its full of logical holes and do more harm then good. im fine that ur a christian but if u try to express ur belief here u will get "attacked" for ur belief. just as i would get attacked for saying that santa is real
1. Calling other people's religions dumb is extremely arrogant, I don't call what you guys believe is dumb and full of logical holes, do I? I'm just here to share it. I'm glad that you accept me as a Christian and I'm fine that you are not one, I'm not trying to cram it down your throat. Christians are 'attacked' by arrogant people

2. Christianity does not do more harm than good, where ever you heard this biased crap, it's a lie. Not being a follower of Christ is what does more harm than good. Want to know why the world is such a mess? Parents raising their children without Christian morals, Plain and simple. If you're concerned about doing more harm than good, don't go calling my religion dumb and being disrespectful, I am not being disrespectful to you mitte.

3. You can believe whatever you want to believe, I have nothing against you believing in Santa or no God, but don't go acting like you're right. We just have opinions bro. I respect people about their opinions, if you don't think I do, I am sorry. (I don't think Santa is real)
Last edited by Mr_Hole_Digger1 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
KennyKatsu
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by KennyKatsu »

You're the one 'acting like you're right'
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:
mitte90 wrote:hole i do have an understanding of Christian belief and it is still dumb. its full of logical holes and do more harm then good. im fine that ur a christian but if u try to express ur belief here u will get "attacked" for ur belief. just as i would get attacked for saying that santa is real
1. Calling other people's religions dumb is extremely arrogant, I don't call what you guys believe is dumb and full of logical holes, do I? I'm just here to share it. I'm glad that you accept me as a Christian and I'm fine that you are not one, I'm not trying to cram it down your throat. Christians are 'attacked' by arrogant people

2. Christianity does not do more harm than good, where ever you heard this biased crap from, it's a lie. Not being a follower of Christ is what does more harm than good. Want to know what the world is such a mess? Parents raising their children without Christian morals, Plain and simple. If you're concerned about doing more harm than good, don't go calling my religion dumb and being disrespectful, I am not being disrespectful to you mitte.

3. You can believe whatever you want to believe, I have nothing against you believing in Santa or no God, but don't go acting like you're right. We just have opinions bro. I respect people about their opinions, if you don't think I do, I am sorry. (I don't think Santa is real)
1. You do this time and time again, anyone can look at your previous posts and see every post you make about religion reeks of stupidity and arrogance, if you really need help go look at rev's spirituality thread, one of your posts pretty much says "Believe what I say or burn in hell". Not disrespectful at all! I think both sides "attack" eachother sometimes in stupid ways. But you can't dismiss every criticism and debate as attacks, if you're so sure of yourself, try debating without spamming bible quotes.

2. Today? Not very much, a lot of the spotlight is on Islamic terrorism, so it's really uncertain, but christianity overall has done more harm than good, brush up on your history buddy. "Parents raising their children without Christian morals" this is how you simplify the World's troubles? Your parents must have brainwashed you hard. GJ to them for not giving you a choice in what you want to believe in.

3. You have shown 0 respect, don't go around asking people for respect after writing all that garbage and hypocrisy.

Oh, and
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote: you kinda have the right idea since you said you were a Catholic at one point.
Uh, no I never said at any point I was catholic, I have been an atheist for most of my life, my parents are religious, but they actually gave me a choice.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

TLRedemption wrote:
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:

2. Christianity does not do more harm than good, where ever you heard this biased crap from, it's a lie. Not being a follower of Christ is what does more harm than good. Want to know what the world is such a mess? Parents raising their children without Christian morals, Plain and simple. If you're concerned about doing more harm than good, don't go calling my religion dumb and being disrespectful, I am not being disrespectful to you mitte.

1. You do this time and time again, anyone can look at your previous posts and see every post you make about religion reeks of stupidity and arrogance, if you really need help go look at rev's spirituality thread, one of your posts pretty much says "Believe what I say or burn in hell". Not disrespectful at all! I think both sides "attack" eachother sometimes in stupid ways. But you can't dismiss every criticism and debate as attacks, if you're so sure of yourself, try debating without spamming bible quotes.

2. Today? Not very much, a lot of the spotlight is on Islamic terrorism, so it's really uncertain, but christianity overall has done more harm than good, brush up on your history buddy. "Parents raising their children without Christian morals" this is how you simplify the World's troubles? Your parents must have brainwashed you hard. GJ to them for not giving you a choice in what you want to believe in.

3. You have shown 0 respect, don't go around asking people for respect after writing all that garbage and hypocrisy.
Hey pal, which one of us is being arrogant and ignorant? The guy talking about his beliefs and trying to make a point about Christ? (how offensive.)
Or the guy who who is judging me based on what I believe in and not my intentions as well as calling my religion stupid and calling me disrespectful when I haven't done anything disrespectful?

Cunfuzzled... Anyways, explain to me about how Christianity has done more harm than good? Is it the Christians that are ruining our world or non-Christians? Explain how they did this, don't just say things the way you think they are, get some actual facts. Why do depressed people go to church? Why are Christians way happier than other people? Why did a grown man randomly start talking to me about how depressed he was when I was 12? Why did a poor lady come to our house the other day to collect our bottles and tell us about her family that she is struggling to take care of and needed help? Why do my classmates come to me and tell me about their troubles/issues they are dealing with? Why is it that I have a huge circle of Christian and non Christian friends? Why are America and Canada such great countries? Why do I even bother talking to you all?

Redemption, you know what it is in us Christians? There's an answer to this, not just an opinion. But go ahead and give my your opinion anyway if you don't know.

I don't want to make you look bad, I just want have some understanding here pal. If you're offended by this in any way, I'm sorry. Hate me all you want, hatred doesn't solve anything though does it? I learned it doesn't really change anything other than your life, in a bad way. Take this as advice and not like 'oh you're stupid, read this idiot' cause that is not what I am trying to say to you. Every time I go to church I have the option to hate what the pastor has to say, or accept it as advice and apply it to my life. I struggle too. I'm being extremely honest here, I don't hate you guys, I just hate what you say to me sometimes.

Oh, I thought you told me you where a Catholic at one point, mind me, I'm not perfect man, I can't remember some things very well.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

KennyKatsu wrote:You're the one 'acting like you're right'
So you think I'm right? Does it matter if I'm acting like 'I'm right'? Maybe I am? You tell me.
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

*sigh* you didn't read my post, instead you just continue on and try to appeal to my emotions by saying i'm angry or that everyone is hating you as part of a conspiracy.
There are people here who would gladly debate you on this matter, but they would be wasting their time, you are completely hopeless, you tell people they don't research enough on religion? You don't research enough about arguments against religion, and there are plenty of them which are intelligent, and well reasoned, let's start with why people you mentioned get very depressed and convert to religion, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal%27s_Wager it's a cop out, not because they see the light.

You're entitled to your beliefs, I have plenty of religious friends too, but you can't have "I respect your beliefs" and then the "I know i'm right" attitude all at once, especially without any evidence, and no, the fucking bible does not count, and neither does people who claim Jesus spoke to them in their dreams. Go share your
beliefs somewhere else, no one here is interested, and making me look bad is the last thing you're going to do, you are only making yourself look bad with your attitude.

It isn't a conspiracy, everyone is not against you no matter what, YOUR arrogance and ignorance got you into this spot. Your intentions are clear, either you simply think the way you go about it is okay, or you are just completely blind of how you act when you talk about your beliefs. If you think it's just me, go look at how people have reacted to your posts and you'll see very well it's not just me. Your circle of friends? America is very christian after all, no need to argue this one heh.

Christ, the second paragraph, I'm not even going to waste my time, you haven't even backed up any of that with evidence, and I have already put forward an argument for one of those "facts" you have.In the end, no matter how many facts I put forward, you would still not change your opinion, so why waste my time? You can easily google it and you'll find it with no issues if you want to see for yourself. Once again, seems you haven't looked up any of the oppositions arguments.

I pity you, because you need religion to give your life meaning, and you probably only believe in christianity because you want to hope deep down that when we die we don't just disappear into nothingness, I know people who feel like that, and I get you man, but what you have is faith, nothing solid to it. So you have to be humble about it man. That's it.