Beliefs.

Discuss anything not related to minecraft
TLRedemption
Noob

Re: Beliefs.

Post by TLRedemption »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:
LoneSoldier55 wrote:The point being your feelings shouldn't be so squishy to the point that you're going to end your life over someone else's opinion.

Besides the point, you're all fucking stupid.
If had no faith in God whatsoever and I thought Christianity was dumb Lone I'd be an Atheist and have zero respect to you and your forum friends.
That however is not the case, I've seen God make a huge difference in my life, He's real guys. He's got a plan and you and me are a part of it.

You know nothing of religious stuff so I suggest you keep your mouth shut tight until you actually do some research, compare different religions and learn how to talk to people instead of put them down and hurt their feelings, I don't hurt yours like you do to me, I just tease you a bit, why do you try to hurt mine? Sort it out or don't reply. Being an extreme troll is a really stupid, waste of time in case you haven't caught on yet. Police even go after people like you believe it or not. You probably have no feelings of others or remorse because you're probably mentally ill or something. Stay off the internet unless you can fix your problems. Or just screw off, not many like what you have to say, but you can't tell because they ignore you.
I think if this gets you riled up, you should stay off the internet. Because you obviously have little to no understanding of it. Especially when you mention he can go to jail for what he's doing. I laughed so hard at that. Lone's way of dealing with you is definitely good.
Gnatogryz
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by Gnatogryz »

You know nothing of religious stuff so I suggest you keep your mouth shut tight until you actually do some research
Actually, most non-believers know a lot more about different religions than religious people do. Most Christians have not really read their Bibles, most non-believers did. In fact, reading your holy book from cover to cover (the Bible, the Qur'an, the Upanishads, Verdas or Mahaburata, Lord Of The Rings etc., whichever you prefer) is the easiest way to drop religion. Holy texts are just stories, most of which aren't even very imaginative. Jewish and Christian texts and traditions are full of plagiarisms from earlier civilizations (a good place to start are Canaanite and Mesopotamian religions, and Zoroastrianism).

You can still be a deeply spiritual person, without having to believe that a god called Yahweh had a son (who was also him), or that some prophet flew into heaven on a winged horse.

And I really feel sorry for people who suggest that without religion we would not have a morality. They have some serious thinking ahead of them.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:
LoneSoldier55 wrote:The point being your feelings shouldn't be so squishy to the point that you're going to end your life over someone else's opinion.

If had no faith in God whatsoever and I thought Christianity was dumb Lone I'd be an Atheist and have zero respect to you and your forum friends.
That however is not the case, I've seen God make a huge difference in my life, He's real guys. He's got a plan and you and me are a part of it.

You know nothing of religious stuff so I suggest you keep your mouth shut tight until you actually do some research, compare different religions and learn how to talk to people instead of put them down and hurt their feelings, I don't hurt yours like you do to me, I just tease you a bit, why do you try to hurt mine? Sort it out or don't reply. Being an extreme troll is a really stupid, waste of time in case you haven't caught on yet. Police even go after people like you believe it or not. You probably have no feelings of others or remorse because you're probably mentally ill or something. Stay off the internet unless you can fix your problems. Or just screw off, not many like what you have to say, but you can't tell because they ignore you.
Too long, didn't even read.
KennyKatsu

Post by KennyKatsu »

I'd be an Atheist and have zero respect to you and your forum friends.
If you had actual respect for us you'd be fine with us not believing your god. And leave us alone.
morl0ck
pinko commie bastard

Post by morl0ck »

Debating religion is pointless. No one ever wins. I debated religion for 6 years on the internet before figuring out that it was basically the same 5 arguments reworded the entire time. Well, I realized it long before that, but nothing ever changed.

The people you're arguing with have their minds made up, and so do you. (No really! I'm a truth seeker!) No, you're not.
FoSchnizzleTheSecond

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

morl0ck wrote:Debating religion is pointless. No one ever wins. I debated religion for 6 years on the internet before figuring out that it was basically the same 5 arguments reworded the entire time. Well, I realized it long before that, but nothing ever changed.

The people you're arguing with have their minds made up, and so do you. (No really! I'm a truth seeker!) No, you're not.
Honestly, my mind isn't made up. If someone on any of the many sides of this argument can provide me with concrete facts supporting their side, I'll certainly consider their opinion. Unfortunately, all of what's been done here is Hole spewing his poorly worded nonsense, and the rest of you poking holes in his poor logic.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger1 »

Lets do things differently for a bit, tell me where you are 'at' with your beliefs so I have a clear understanding of you all, like Redemption said, it's hard to tell what someone is like on the internet because their internet self is totally different than their real self. You don't have to share if you don't want to guys, go read Lysers posts or whatever.

I'll start; Adopted, raised in a Christian home. I accepted Jesus into my heart at the age of 6, 12 years ago. I believe in everything the Bible says; it has authority because God has all authority. And because God is the author of all Scripture (2 Timothy 3:16), Scripture is authoritative. God is the basis for the Bible’s authority.

Might sound like more bull crap to you but I don't really care what you think of it. Tell me where you guys are 'at' in religion, beliefs or life.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

KennyKatsu wrote:
I'd be an Atheist and have zero respect to you and your forum friends.
If you had actual respect for us you'd be fine with us not believing your god. And leave us alone.
I'm fine with that bud, I'm ok with you not believing in my god, no hard feelings.

Leave this thread alone and you won't feel disrespected. :) A bit of an ironic comment...
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

LoneSoldier55 wrote:
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:

Too long, didn't even read.
I think you meant; Too hard for my demented mind to understand, didn't even read.
FoSchnizzleTheSecond

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:I believe in everything the Bible says; it has authority because God has all authority. And because God is the author of all Scripture (2 Timothy 3:16), Scripture is authoritative. God is the basis for the Bible’s authority.
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:it has authority because God has all authority.
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:God is the basis for the Bible’s authority.
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:Might sound like more bull crap to you but I don't really care what you think of it.
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:more bull crap
And again with a triple post. It's hard to respect your opinion when you make such a bumbling idiot of yourself.