Inside the head of Xestia

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
KennyKatsu
hated the previously assigned rank

Re: Inside the head of Xestia

Post by KennyKatsu »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:
KennyKatsu wrote:You're the one 'acting like you're right'
So you think I'm right? Does it matter if I'm acting like 'I'm right'? Maybe I am? You tell me.
Maybe you're right, maybe we'll all just burn in hell. Whether you're right or not, the fact is we don't believe you are right, rather we find it impossible. Nothing you tell will most likely convince us otherwise. If you won't question us not believing. We won't question your religion that seems like bullshit to us, and we never have to talk about this. You could atleast TRY to understand.
el_andres96

Post by el_andres96 »

My beliefs are all around Mr.Ed. I will post a picture of him when I get home.
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

el_andres96 wrote:My beliefs are all around Mr.Ed. I will post a picture of him when I get home.
I sincerely and honestly appreciate the warning.

In fact, you've inspired a limerick:

Andres posts such random shit,
It messes with my head.
But nothing makes me gouge me eyes
LIKE FUCKING MISTER ED!!!

Now, how do I mark a thread "DO NOT READ - MAY CONTAIN HORSE" ?

Hmm.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Double shitpost by hole and a transformation of a shitty thread into something even worse: A stupid religous debate on who's imaginary friend and morals are better.
el_andres96

Post by el_andres96 »

Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger1 »

TLRedemption wrote:*sigh* you didn't read my post, instead you just continue on and try to appeal to my emotions by saying i'm angry or that everyone is hating you as part of a conspiracy.
There are people here who would gladly debate you on this matter, but they would be wasting their time, you are completely hopeless, you tell people they don't research enough on religion? You don't research enough about arguments against religion, and there are plenty of them which are intelligent, and well reasoned, let's start with why people you mentioned get very depressed and convert to religion, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal%27s_Wager it's a cop out, not because they see the light.

You're entitled to your beliefs, I have plenty of religious friends too, but you can't have "I respect your beliefs" and then the "I know i'm right" attitude all at once, especially without any evidence, and no, the fucking bible does not count, and neither does people who claim Jesus spoke to them in their dreams. Go share your
beliefs somewhere else, no one here is interested, and making me look bad is the last thing you're going to do, you are only making yourself look bad with your attitude.

It isn't a conspiracy, everyone is not against you no matter what, YOUR arrogance and ignorance got you into this spot. Your intentions are clear, either you simply think the way you go about it is okay, or you are just completely blind of how you act when you talk about your beliefs. If you think it's just me, go look at how people have reacted to your posts and you'll see very well it's not just me. Your circle of friends? America is very christian after all, no need to argue this one heh.

Christ, the second paragraph, I'm not even going to waste my time, you haven't even backed up any of that with evidence, and I have already put forward an argument for one of those "facts" you have.In the end, no matter how many facts I put forward, you would still not change your opinion, so why waste my time? You can easily google it and you'll find it with no issues if you want to see for yourself. Once again, seems you haven't looked up any of the oppositions arguments.

I pity you, because you need religion to give your life meaning, and you probably only believe in christianity because you want to hope deep down that when we die we don't just disappear into nothingness, I know people who feel like that, and I get you man, but what you have is faith, nothing solid to it. So you have to be humble about it man. That's it.
I read your whole message and I gave you my answer, what do you want me to say? You also didn't answer my question, how did are Christians doing more harm than good? Stop being illogical.

You're say you're an atheist eh? http://www.answersingenesis.org/article ... irrational Read it if you want to prove how arrogant I am.

Why would I research debates? What kind of idiot would do that? I want to research religion itself. Debates don't make people change their minds, that's up to them to decide not just believe what the world believes. There's a guy at my school who copies me in every aspect you can imagine, yes, annoying. If I wanted I could make up my own religion and teach it to him and he'd believe me, thinking it's true. He falls for my ideology, he even wants to get the same type of truck as mine, he even used one of my phrases today... Is this what you are? A copy-cat of the worldly view? Falling for that silly atheist trash? Believe it if you want bud. I just tell him about Christ, because I have faith in that only.

Lets say we where both atheists, what would be the point of it? Declare that there is no God then die and it's over, hell foeva'. So basically a wasted life denying the fact that we were fearfully and wonderfully made by a great creator who gave a choice to either believe in Him or to deny Him and have no eternal life with Him in heaven? What good does atheism do to you? Nothing, you're just a random mistake and it's every man for himself in a messed up world, not worth living for eh?

The majority of scientists are actually realizing that there are holes in atheism and starting to think that there's some designer behind the scenes. http://toptenproofs.com/article_godsexistence.php

You obviously had no clue what the answer was; we have the holy spirit in us. It's one of the traits Jesus had, people where drawn to him from all over because he was God. People can see it in Christians too.

You've got your answer, I ain't replying again to your faulty atheist views, think about what I've told you and I'll think about what you told me.

Atheism is like an engine; Everyone has one in their car, easy to get, not the easiest to understand, seems like the best way to go when powering a vehicle, pollutes the earth and it tends to start leaking fluids and falling apart on you. Eventually you'll realize it ain't the best thing to own, then you get a new one. Rofl.

I'm done arguing with you. Your beliefs won't make my life any more meaningful. I already know about atheism, I choose not to even bother with that crap. Not saying you shouldn't, it ain't up to me, deny God for the rest of your life if you wish too, we'll know for sure if there is a God or isn't a God when we're gone and dead on this earth. I never said I'm right, this is only my opinion guys, get over it. If you do think I'm right, then maybe consider what I'm saying if that's the way you feel about it? Jeez, make your minds up.

Ciao.
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

Wow, what a waste of time that was, I wrote all that knowing you would just ignore it all over again. I don't know why I feel compelled to argue with delusional Christians, there's just something so fun about it.
That post gave me a good laugh. It also reduced my faith in humanity, but hey, there are worse people than you.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Mr_Hole_Digger wrote:Image
Essentially what hole is trying to convey is that he has failed to refute this point and is now giving up. gg.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

LoneSoldier55 wrote:
Mr_Hole_Digger wrote:Image
Essentially what hole is trying to convey is that he has failed to refute this point and is now giving up. gg.
Proverbs 29:11
A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

TLRedemption wrote:Wow, what a waste of time that was, I wrote all that knowing you would just ignore it all over again. I don't know why I feel compelled to argue with delusional Christians, there's just something so fun about it.
That post gave me a good laugh. It also reduced my faith in humanity, but hey, there are worse people than you.
1 Peter 3:8-18

Finally, all of you, have unity of mind, sympathy, brotherly love, a tender heart, and a humble mind. Do not repay evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary, bless, for to this you were called, that you may obtain a blessing. For “Whoever desires to love life and see good days, let him keep his tongue from evil and his lips from speaking deceit; let him turn away from evil and do good; let him seek peace and pursue it. For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are open to their prayer. But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil