/pvp Bug

Report bugs and request small uncontroversial plugin changes here
LoneSoldier55
Moron

/pvp Bug

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

If you go to the PvP world and save your position, then back to the normal world, and die in the normal world, doing /pvp again will still place you in your saved PvP location. The same is true if you save a location in the normal world and die in the PvP world. You will re-appear back at your saved overworld location.
Yukar9
Admin

Re: /pvp Bug

Post by Yukar9 »

Yes, you're not suppose to lose your pvp world location when you die in the aboveworld.

Could you explain the second bug a bit more? I haven't set it to explicitly check people on deaths, but if used from aboveworld with a saved location in the aboveworld, it'll take you to a new random location in the pvp world, as it can be presumed people who died in the pvp world will spawn in the aboveworld. Could you please explain exactly how you did this?
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

i think i had that happen before. where it puts you where you warped from rather than at your bed
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

RevStoningpot wrote:i think i had that happen before. where it puts you where you warped from rather than at your bed
I tried destroying my bed on an alt, then going to the PVP world to grab a kit, then going back to spawn. I reappeared where my bed was.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Okay, problem seems to be with the sqLite database. I've got a workaround for it on my hands right now, working on implementing it now. Then when I have time I'll move the plugin over to MySQL instead, which should be much more stable.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Done. Problem should be all gone now.