MINECRASH 1.8

General minecraft related topics
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

MINECRASH 1.8

Post by RevStoningpot »

Does anyone else experiance uncontrolable crashing? I'm not talking about furnace crash or shift click chest crash or out of memory error. I'm talking about crashing without doing a damn thing crashing as soon as you've began crashing single or multi player. More importantly does any one know how to fix it. I've been searching and I've found lots of similar problems even with people that have much better computers than me. But no one seems to have an answer. Also I've had problems getting connected to simplicitypvp.net but that may be a different problem.
Bloop the poop
Moron

Re: MINECRASH 1.8

Post by Bloop the poop »

Yeah, I can't connect to the server either. :( All I get is a communication error. I hope Yukar or notch fixes this. Also if you see me in game, please don't kill meh.
Coolham23
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Post by Coolham23 »

Im more worried about the connection issues, its getting out of hand. Aside from that the only crashes i've had were memory related ones.
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

Bloop the poop wrote:Also if you see me in game, please don't kill meh.
Saying shit like that is a cry to be killed on sight. Hope this update gets fixed so I can come get you.

It seems mac users are having trouble with the new lighting. I'm not on a mac but it may be what causes me trouble. But if others are having connection issues then that must be buggyness in the server. I can get in again but i crash with in seconds
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

1.8 is a lot more unstable than 1.7, so the server's been crashing a bit now. However the bukkit team seem to have fixed it now, as it's been running non-stop for 7 hours now. So hopefully the connection issues will be gone.

RevStoningpot is your minecraft just randomly freezing and crashing every 2-10 minutes?
Monkeyhair
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Post by Monkeyhair »

The crashing is still frequent, gets kind of annoying when its happening as much as this :( 1.8 be more stable please.
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

no freezing just sudden closing of the program online it happens in seconds in single player i can last a few minutes. Any how there is another computer around i can play on but i can't depend on that for long.
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

RevStoningpot wrote:
Bloop the poop wrote:Also if you see me in game, please don't kill meh.
Saying shit like that is a cry to be killed on sight. Hope this update gets fixed so I can come get you.

Maybe look at your post about the team-island thingy. You asked if some people wanted to make a clan and I said yes. That's all I'm saying.
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

well i didn't say i was gonna kill you I'm pretty passive myself
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

Sorry. I thought when you said come get me I thought you meant aggressivly.