Minecon

General minecraft related topics
boughbiller
[rawr]

Minecon

Post by boughbiller »

has anyone been to Minecon? i would like to go this year. it may be in Canada. I'm wondering what it's like.anyone plan on going?
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Re: Minecon

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Its like a furry con, or a Brony Con, just everyone is wearing pixelated minecraft gear instead of fur suits, and everyone is pretty much retarded. I.E The Yogscast last time were massive dykes cause they didn't get any money from Mojang for spewing out their horrible videos every day.
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

i think the idea of cons is pretty cool, like a fest but without music. However i'd only imagine bad things when a con becomes to specific, like minecon. There's no room for variety. "ooooh hey what do you have at this booth? oh more minecraft stuff, great"
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

Watched the video of minecraft being 'released' by notch last year. MASSIVE CRINGE. I don't advise going. As fun as it sounds it sounds like a reddit or 4chan meetup as lone said, with a bunch of socially awkward people, making things really socially awkward. No, I'm not making fun of anybody here I'm just saying after watching last years minecon on youtube it seemed really dumb.
U_B
[rawr]

Post by U_B »

I imagine that Minecon would only be fun to attend if you are someone like the Goonswarm guy.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

U_B wrote:I imagine that Minecon would only be fun to attend if you are someone like the Goonswarm guy.
Average goons pilot there.