Foe Pact

Recruit new members for your clan, or look for clans to join
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Foe Pact

Post by RevStoningpot »

I decided to put this in clans as if it were a sort of forum based clan (we don't have to play together) The premise of the clan is simple: add lysergidi and any alt that me be discovered, to your forum foe list. I did this already but now the forums have become very confusing, as I see other people carrying on 1 sided conversations. So I'm asking people to join with me in this Foe Pact to help clean up the forums so we can return to civil conversations with the occasional lonesoldiering.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Re: Foe Pact

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

RevStoningpot wrote:I decided to put this in clans as if it were a sort of forum based clan (we don't have to play together) The premise of the clan is simple: add lysergidi and any alt that me be discovered, to your forum foe list. I did this already but now the forums have become very confusing, as I see other people carrying on 1 sided conversations. So I'm asking people to join with me in this Foe Pact to help clean up the forums so we can return to civil conversations with the occasional lonesoldiering.
I am ready to remove kebab.
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

Because you're a massive fagbus. I've foed him, and thats the last post I'll ever view from you, ever lyser.
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

Bloop the poop wrote:...I've foed him, and thats the last post I'll ever view from you, ever lyser.
Hooray!

I can't tell what lone was trying to say. I think he may be in troll fatigue over this retard.
SolFuji
in iron armor

Post by SolFuji »

.oO( Joined "Foe Pakt"... )
KennyKatsu
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by KennyKatsu »

lysergidi wrote:You make me really sad.
I haven't done anything wrong. I just wanted some friends from this server so I established a clan, so all my new friends in this server can join clan and play minecraft with me. Now everybody hates me and everybody is my enemy.
I don't have any friends in real life, so you in this server are my only friends. Please don't leave me alone.

Feels bad man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AU6LDTc_Xk
Now you see his message
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

if you're just hanging around to make posts on his behalf I've got nothing against ignoring you as well.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger1 »

I haven't done anything wrong. I just wanted some friends from this server so I established a clan, so all my new friends in this server can join clan and play minecraft with me. Now everybody hates me and everybody is my enemy.
I don't have any friends in real life, so you in this server are my only friends. Please don't leave me alone.

Feels bad man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AU6LDTc_Xk
Dude, you're as fun as hell to tease, but I don't hate you. If I ever did anything that was hurtful towards you I'm sorry.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Besides the fact you're a massive shithead hole, you also probaby take the record for "Worst un-ironic necro shitpost ever made, ever." Congradulations on being an even bigger douche than you normally are.
Last edited by LoneSoldier55 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deflowvesper
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by deflowvesper »

I haven't done anything wrong. I just wanted some friends from this server so I established a clan, so all my new friends in this server can join clan and play minecraft with me.
you already have melvin, he's more than enough.