Jailed for xray.

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
bird162
[rawr]

Jailed for xray.

Post by bird162 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLtpawrNhl8

There's my proof against xray. According to Yukar, I "xrayed 126 diamonds in the past hour". I did not. That video is me going through all of my files, search history, .minecraft, texturepacks, pressing every key on my keyboard in game, and so on.
KennyKatsu
hated the previously assigned rank

Re: Jailed for xray.

Post by KennyKatsu »

And what is stopping you from just deleting those files before recording?
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Firstly I didn't say within the past hour, I said within the past day. And that wasn't the exact number.

Okay, you've proven that you don't have any hacks on that computer now. How do we know you didn't do it from a different computer? How do we know it wasn't deleted?

Here's a video of a few of your diamond digs. It's blurred out to protect the coords. I'll be providing an unblurred video to bird and all admins now.
bird162
[rawr]

Post by bird162 »

I can get photos of my room. I only have one computer, and the other computer in my house has a 1000MHz Celeron, so there's no way in hell it's running MC.
KennyKatsu
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by KennyKatsu »

May I ask again. What is stopping you from just deleting those files before recording?
bird162
[rawr]

Post by bird162 »

KennyKatsu wrote:May I ask again. What is stopping you from just deleting those files before recording?
KennyKatsu wrote:And what is stopping you from just deleting those files before recording?
Recuva is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkSjliO9o_I
bird162
[rawr]

Post by bird162 »

http://imgur.com/a/cGODk

Photos proving I don't have multiple desktops.
MisterStrawman
Donator

Post by MisterStrawman »

bird162 wrote:http://imgur.com/a/cGODk

Photos proving I don't have multiple desktops.
Holy shit dude, clean your room.

Yukar's video is pretty conclusive, checked the digs myself too, I have no doubt you x-rayed, and you did so rather extensively, no subtlety at all. Showing your desktop and computer files proves nothing, as you could have deleted anything you used, used another computer, or simply used a means for x-ray that isn't shown. You have a very tough road ahead of you if you think you can prove your innocence at this point.
bird162
[rawr]

Post by bird162 »

Photos proving I don't have multiple desktops.[/quote]
Holy shit dude, clean your room.

Yukar's video is pretty conclusive, checked the digs myself too, I have no doubt you x-rayed, and you did so rather extensively, no subtlety at all. Showing your desktop and computer files proves nothing, as you could have deleted anything you used, used another computer, or simply used a means for x-ray that isn't shown. You have a very tough road ahead of you if you think you can prove your innocence at this point.[/quote]

Recuva shows ALL of the deleted files. I scrolled through it in the other video.
MisterStrawman
Donator

Post by MisterStrawman »

I saw the other video. At the very most, you proved that you weren't hacking on that computer, or in your room. What you're not going to prove with videos like these is that you had no access to a computer on which you could have x rayed. If you are going to take this appeal any further, I suggest you respond to yukar's video.