2000+ Posts

Discuss anything not related to minecraft
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Re: 2000+ Posts

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:One day Lone will learn that posting rude, narrow-minded replies, not staying on topic and arguing with everyone is a waste of time and energy... or maybe not. Hopeless.gif
Maybe its a waste of your time and energy when you sit down, and think long and hard for an hour to make up a good reply, which it looks you tried here. As for me, it's literally 5 minutes at most to check on this forum, reply to any threads, and maybe a couple extra minute if imgur is being a prick.

The truth comes out.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger1 »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:One day Lone will learn that posting rude, narrow-minded replies, not staying on topic and arguing with everyone is a waste of time and energy... or maybe not. Hopeless.gif
Maybe its a waste of your time and energy when you sit down, and think long and hard for an hour to make up a good reply, which it looks you tried here. As for me, it's literally 5 minutes at most to check on this forum, reply to any threads, and maybe a couple extra minute if imgur is being a prick.

The truth comes out.
Takes one to know one. It doesn't take long for me to make a reply buddy, why does that even matter? Haha, you used to do that I bet.

The real truth comes out.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

"I know what you are but what am I?"

Being this shit in your responses doesn't make it look any better.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

LoneSoldier55 wrote:"I know what you are but what am I?"

No clue what you are implying. Must be demented lone logic or something. This is not about trying to 'look good', I do a lot of dumb stuff and don't really care what others think, only God's opinion matters really.

So go make yourself some coffee and and calm down, after posting all these hateful, rude, shallow, troll replies, I'd be beat too! While you're at it, think of something nice to say. Earn some real respect instead of "Lone the master troll king of forum land"
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

God's Opinion

You had to go there, didn't you.
And I've no clue where you got the idea that there's such a thing as "real respect" on the internet. There isn't.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Actually, there is such thing as respect on the internet, you just don't have any. So you think there is none.
Whereas for me it's different, I'm respected by a lot of people I don't even know on the server. Maybe consider not being a prick, it'll do you good buddy.
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:
LoneSoldier55 wrote:"I know what you are but what am I?"

No clue what you are implying. Must be demented lone logic or something. This is not about trying to 'look good', I do a lot of dumb stuff and don't really care what others think, only God's opinion matters really.
So go make yourself some coffee and and calm down, after posting all these hateful, rude, shallow, troll replies, I'd be beat too! While you're at it, think of something nice to say. Earn some real respect instead of "Lone the master troll king of forum land"
I don't give two shits about what god thinks about me.
If you're living life according to what some magical space wizard tells you in a 2000 year old book then I think you need to reassess your life.
FoSchnizzleTheSecond
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:Actually, there is such thing as respect on the internet, you just don't have any. So you think there is none.
Whereas for me it's different, I'm respected by a lot of people I don't even know on the server. Maybe consider not being a prick, it'll do you good buddy.
I respect Lone, and so do others, whereas I barely respect you. Hence the reason I changed the D your "Mr_Hole_Digger" sign at spawn to an N.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:Actually, there is such thing as respect on the internet, you just don't have any. So you think there is none.
There's a difference between respect from people you don't know and people just being nice because they're 12 years old and they had to get their parent's permission to go to minecraft.net, let alone use the computer.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

People are nice to others because they got permission to use the computer? Are you kidding me that makes no sense. Lone-logic folks.