MCMAFIA RELOADED

Discuss anything not related to minecraft
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Re: MCMAFIA RELOADED

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

It's a significant part of cancer that needs to be removed via surgery.
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

Well, lyser, you sure have been busy being the only person to make edits. Not only that, they're all biased and mostly bullshit. I don't think you're a big enough boy to handle editing wiki pages. Can we remove his editing rights?
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

lysergidi wrote:
TLRedemption wrote:Well, lyser, you sure have been busy being the only person to make edits. Not only that, they're all biased and mostly bullshit. I don't think you're a big enough boy to handle editing wiki pages. Can we remove his editing rights?
THEY ARE NO BULLSHIT
They're almost completely biased.
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

I'm in favor of revoking some, if not all, of his editing rights, unless he agrees to lay off the biased shitwritings.
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

FoSchnizzle wrote:I'm in favor of revoking some, if not all, of his editing rights, unless he agrees to lay off the biased shitwritings.
According to edit history, yukar protected lyser's mcmafia page for "counter-productive edit warring". Honestly, really? That's the only protected page on the wiki. And yet lyser is given free reign to write bullshit pages about people? I do understand that the first idea most people would get is to vandalize lyser's mcmafia page, but it's simply full of bullshit, at least edit it so it shows what MC Mafia actually is.
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

lysergidi wrote:
TLRedemption wrote:
FoSchnizzle wrote:I'm in favor of revoking some, if not all, of his editing rights, unless he agrees to lay off the biased shitwritings.
According to edit history, yukar protected lyser's mcmafia page for "counter-productive edit warring". Honestly, really? That's the only protected page on the wiki. And yet lyser is given free reign to write bullshit pages about people? I do understand that the first idea most people would get is to vandalize lyser's mcmafia page, but it's simply full of bullshit, at least edit it so it shows what MC Mafia actually is.
SILENCE, I havent doned anything wrong. I have helped yukar much

ALSO if you edit my site then you have to edit lonesmoldiers site too
http://simplicitypvp.net/w/index.php?ti ... eSoldier55 THAT IS BIASED
Sure, I don't disagree, that's up to lone, I guess. But you've been creating pages about certain other people with complete bias. And you "helped yukar much", all I see here is that you've copy pasted various info from the forums and old site to the wiki, helpful? Yeah, but not really an astounding effort. But you don't seem to be very helpful when creating biographies for people, if you can't do it, then don't.
KennyKatsu
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by KennyKatsu »

I don't even get listed
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

I think the rule should be that the player themselves generally decide what is to be written about them. This isn't wikipedia, everything doesn't have to be perfectly factual.

The MCMAFIA page was protected because I know lyser and everybody else are going to have different opinions of what should be written, and because of a high chance of edit warring and drama resulting from such differing opinions.
KennyKatsu
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by KennyKatsu »

Well it's lyser's clan he should be the one to edit it.
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

Could we make a second MCMAFIA article that everyone is free to edit except lyser?