Events... Sorta lacking

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Events... Sorta lacking

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger1 »

Hi,

So we've got this really nice thing that sorta happens every now and then, it's called an event. Now here's something I noticed, we hardly do any events.
Is it hard for the admins/ops to set it up and get it going? Why can't we have them more often? Should we have a weekly event day or something? I've been playing on here for a while now and noticed we seem to lack in our event days. It would be nice to play Tnt drop and earn a prize once in a while.
FoSchnizzleTheSecond
hated the previously assigned rank

Re: Events... Sorta lacking

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

That would be cool, even if it were a useless prize, like some imaginary point system.
MisterStrawman
Donator

Post by MisterStrawman »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:Hi,

So we've got this really nice thing that sorta happens every now and then, it's called an event. Now here's something I noticed, we hardly do any events.
Is it hard for the admins/ops to set it up and get it going? Why can't we have them more often? Should we have a weekly event day or something? I've been playing on here for a while now and noticed we seem to lack in our event days. It would be nice to play Tnt drop and earn a prize once in a while.
The short answer is that I've been busy. I haven't had as much time to get on, and when I do, hardly anyone else is on. If you happen to be on when I'm on, just ask, I'll run it, but I can't really commit to a regular schedule.
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

same here ask. most time 2 or 3 plays and that not fun
worldruler086

Post by worldruler086 »

It'd be interesting to see tournaments, with towns being represented. Like, Bacon Bay versus Avalon. Be fucking awesome, with flags and shit.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

worldruler086 wrote:It'd be interesting to see tournaments, with towns being represented. Like, Bacon Bay versus Avalon. Be fucking awesome, with flags and shit.
Bacon Bay is griefed and raided... I don't want to be on that team.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:
worldruler086 wrote:It'd be interesting to see tournaments, with towns being represented. Like, Bacon Bay versus Avalon. Be fucking awesome, with flags and shit.
Bacon Bay is griefed and raided... I don't want to be on that team.
Repair it shitstain. Quit being a babby and get out your pick and cobble.

Avalon got fucked by TNT, and It looks better than it was now.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Naw, I've got more important work to do. If I fixed Bacon Bay, someone would grief it since it's coords are public.
And I'm happy for your base, but won't the people that griefed it come back?
worldruler086

Post by worldruler086 »

I used Bacon Bay as an example. Doesn't even have to be a town, can be a group of people. Either way, I'd find a tournament with teams to be rather interesting. Also would like to see an event involving a horse race, or something. Like the Simplicity PVP Derby, or something.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:Naw, I've got more important work to do. If I fixed Bacon Bay, someone would grief it since it's coords are public.
And I'm happy for your base, but won't the people that griefed it come back?
The people who greifed it don't play anymore. Considering it was I think Box that set off the TNT anyways. There isn't even much of value there, besides a shitload of PvP loot.