My base was xrayed

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
nightglidecx
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

My base was xrayed

Post by nightglidecx »

i was online in simplicitypvp for a few hours on July 11, around 22:00ish(GMT) i logged out to visit discordpvp for a few minutes and when i logged back in again to simplicitypvp i found a dug out stairs near my tunnel in the nether, the stairs was dug directly towards the tunnel and there was no other dugged holes so my first though was someone must have xrayed it. i talked to a friend whose base is connected to my nether tunnel and found out that his village was griefed, his hidden underground grinder was also dug out which even I didn't even know anything about. there was also traces of grief in my unfinished castle which is also connected to my tunnel, the hidden ender chest was destroyed. The castle is "on the out" but even if the suspect found the castle first there is no way he could find my tunnel which is down below the nether, this raised my suspicion that this person used xray to find my tunnel.
Yukar9
Admin

Re: My base was xrayed

Post by Yukar9 »

Hi, you'll need to contact an admin ingame, makes it a lot easier to get sorted through.
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Re: My base was xrayed

Post by SilasOfBorg »

miniwimi wrote:is you a panda?
Right now I'd say he is a sad panda.