"The HOEbbit: An Unexpected Horny" Book #1 NOW ON SALE!

Sell, buy, or trade your various stuff. Offer your services as a bounty hunter, or request that somebody be killed.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Re: "The HOEbbit: An Unexpected Horny" Book #1 NOW ON SALE!

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:You mean an in-game feature any player can use to copy books or the ability ops have to duplicate things?
T-t-t-t-tard combo!
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger1 »

KennyKatsu wrote:Read the changelog or look it up...
Will do.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

>making a two word reply to someone to indicate you will perform an action you should have done in the first place
>ISHYGDDT
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

I could spend all day pointing out your faults... I'd never get my homework done though, not worth it because you'd claim that would be a fault too. :P
Like debating? There's a debate video in off-topic. Keep it civil.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

I've already spent more than a day point out your faults, buddio
#rekt
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Good job.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:Good job.
stay mad plebbo
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:
stay mad plebbo
What the fuck did you just fucking type about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at MIT, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids with Anonymous, and I have over 300 confirmed DDoSes. I am trained in online trolling and I’m the top hacker in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another virus host. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Internet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with typing that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we chat over IRC I am tracing your IP with my damn bare hands so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your computer. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack into your files in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in hacking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every piece of malware ever created and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the world wide web, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit code all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

Bloop the poop wrote:
LoneSoldier55 wrote:
stay mad plebbo
What the fuck did you just fucking type about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at MIT, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids with Anonymous, and I have over 300 confirmed DDoSes. I am trained in online trolling and I’m the top hacker in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another virus host. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Internet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with typing that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we chat over IRC I am tracing your IP with my damn bare hands so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your computer. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack into your files in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in hacking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every piece of malware ever created and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the world wide web, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit code all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

please hack me!!! my ip is 126.0.0.1 my router is wide open hit me with all u got;)
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Locking thread. Sorry Deflow, but if you're still selling you'll have to open a new thread.

Lone, those responses were unnecessary and unwarranted. Please stop with that kind of nonsense or your posting will be restricted like lyser.