IRC

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
leofanx
still building aboveground

IRC

Post by leofanx »

Hi all. I just wanted to ask if any of you used IRC at all? I'm admin over at an IRC network called GlobalGamers, and I thought I'd invite you to join us. I found the network about 5 years ago and was recruited into the staff as a community representative (PR) and a support admin. They're a nice group of people and all of you are welcome :) #SimplicityPVP is the channel, irc.GlobalGamers.net is the network. If you don't have an IRC client or don't care to install one, but would still like to check it out, you can can click here: http://www.globalgamers.net/?p=webchat and select a nickname, and enter "#SimplicityPVP" for the channel, without quotations (""). No installation or setup is required if you use the webchat.

If Yukar9 and/or any of the staff from SimplicityPVP.net are interested in the channel and our network, I will give channel ownership to Yukar9 and whatever access to the channel he wants to give to his admins/mods. The network also offers free, custom vhosts, so you can hide your real host/ip and have some privacy. The main channel of the network is #GlobalGamers

For now it's just me in there :P It'd be nice to see some familiar nicknames though! :) Welcome one, welcome all :)
Yukar9
Admin

Re: IRC

Post by Yukar9 »

Nice, will definitely join. I'm a complete irc noob, so I don't want any powers, but some of the other admins might.
leofanx

Post by leofanx »

Oh hey I noticed you joined! Thanks for stopping by, sorry for being AFK though, I was having lunch :>
CaptainKirov
OP

Post by CaptainKirov »

SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

Yeah.. it's easier for me to forget to log on to a single IRC channel.
leofanx

Post by leofanx »

Maybe we can merge the channels.
There's only 1 user in yours and 1 user in mine. I closed my channel and setup my BNC to connect to irc.omgwtfhax.net - currently idling as leofanx.
sliderride
[rawr]

Post by sliderride »

leofanx wrote:Hi all. I just wanted to ask if any of you used IRC at all? I'm admin over at an IRC network called GlobalGamers, and I thought I'd invite you to join us. I found the network about 5 years ago and was recruited into the staff as a community representative (PR) and a support admin. They're a nice group of people and all of you are welcome :) #SimplicityPVP is the channel, irc.GlobalGamers.net is the network. If you don't have an IRC client or don't care to install one, but would still like to check it out, you can can click here: http://www.globalgamers.net/?p=webchat and select a nickname, and enter "#SimplicityPVP" for the channel, without quotations (""). No installation or setup is required if you use the webchat.

If Yukar9 and/or any of the staff from SimplicityPVP.net are interested in the channel and our network, I will give channel ownership to Yukar9 and whatever access to the channel he wants to give to his admins/mods. The network also offers free, custom vhosts, so you can hide your real host/ip and have some privacy. The main channel of the network is #GlobalGamers

For now it's just me in there :P It'd be nice to see some familiar nicknames though! :) Welcome one, welcome all :)
No one there.

Please be on IRC!
Xestia
OP

Post by Xestia »

Ingame chat > IRC. If you're online anyway why not just login to the game?
Trance104
Donator

Post by Trance104 »

Now that I'm making my return, I'll be logging into the irc chat...

I get on through my phone while I'm at work!! :0D