Post by jelibo »

...are belong to us

Image Image Image
piter86
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Re: All your base...

Post by piter86 »

+1

happy happy, especially the diamonds come handy :-)
Stonards
[rawr]

Post by Stonards »

How did you find a base over 30k blocks out mere DAYS after it was made? I've had bases on 100 slot servers only 10k blocks out and they have had never been found.
Vaslor
[rawr]

Post by Vaslor »

Been there, a friend of a friend's clan's base. I can't help but to assume you're one of them, or a friend of theirs.
Stonards
[rawr]

Post by Stonards »

Vaslor wrote:Been there, a friend of a friend's clan's base. I can't help but to assume you're one of them, or a friend of theirs.
On this server? Who was their name, and who are you?
piter86
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Post by piter86 »

Stonards wrote:How did you find a base over 30k blocks out mere DAYS after it was made? I've had bases on 100 slot servers only 10k blocks out and they have had never been found.
Well, its hard to believe but it was the 0,00000000000001% chance that it will be found - by my friend who was wandering around world searching nice place to live. With this luck it could be possible to win a lottery :-)

If you hadnt build on the ground, it would never been found. Pure bad luck, in fact Im feeling a little bit sorry for robbing someone who went so far from danger . . .
Last edited by piter86 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CaptainKirov
OP

Post by CaptainKirov »

Nice job Jelibo (and Piter?). And I feel sorry for Stonards... I know it must have been a big loot.
Vaslor
[rawr]

Post by Vaslor »

Stonards wrote:
Vaslor wrote:Been there, a friend of a friend's clan's base. I can't help but to assume you're one of them, or a friend of theirs.
I go by the name of Vaslor in-game, and no, I didn't take anything. I'm not the kind of person to go around making enemies.
CaptainKirov
OP

Post by CaptainKirov »

Vaslor wrote:I go by the name of Vaslor in-game, and no, I didn't take anything. I'm not the kind of person to go around making enemies.
PVP is no fun without enemies :(
Stonards
[rawr]

Post by Stonards »

Vaslor wrote:
Stonards wrote:
I go by the name of Vaslor in-game, and no, I didn't take anything. I'm not the kind of person to go around making enemies.
Who is the friend of the friend? Because it's really, really unnerving that someone I don't know has been in my base, if you are indeed telling the truth and not trolling me.