RETURN OF MCMAFIA

Recruit new members for your clan, or look for clans to join
A. Pippenger
in diamond armor

Re: RETURN OF MCMAFIA

Post by A. Pippenger »

What? I've just literally never seen them actually do anything bad. Did they do something before I came to the server that caused everyone to hate them? What's the deal?
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

take a look at any of lysers several thousand posts or threads
literally just go a few pages into the off topic forum
you will see how many metric tons of shit we had to deal with
A. Pippenger
in diamond armor

Post by A. Pippenger »

So basically everyone is just sick of Lyser's spamming/trolling, and Lyser was the original leader of the team? I can't say I've ever found the way he acts especially infuriating, just annoying and occasionally somewhat funny. But I guess I haven't had to put up with him for years like some people have.
DakkaDok
OP

Post by DakkaDok »

The thing is, lyser is literally the most annoying person i've ever met online, propably because i had to deal with him for so long. He didn't really do anything bad, except maybe put a few hundred swastikas all over /world a long time ago, but he was just so annoying. And if someone takes over his "team" instead of making some new one, then that seems to me like reason enough to believe they may get just as bad.
Elocphant
still building aboveground

Post by Elocphant »

I haven't left the forums and stuff. I'm just leaving minecraft. It was a crappy, VERY guilty pleasure that was becoming an addiction and getting in the way of my real life and my writing. I'm still playing other games and stuff and i'm having much more fun with these other games than minecraft, though not as often as i was binging on minecraft. I hope to see a drastic increase in my grades as well this year in school (not that they were really bad in the first place) now that i'm not constantly glued to a game which truly when i look back, wasn't fun unless i was playing with other people, and a game should never be supported solely by its community (by community i mean the SimPvP community which was a truly awesome community).

Off Topic: By the way, if you guys want a real survival game in the same vein of minecraft, buy The Forest. Its single-player only but its also only 15 dollars and the graphics are incredible for an open-world survival indie game and its gameplay is smooth, though since its in Alpha stage its buggy as hell (Its survival horror).
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

Lyser was cancer, Lone was chemo, m0rlock delivered a humiliating masterstroke, and even starry got tired of his sh!t eventually.

Even after all this time I still haven't figured out if he is really an autistic, delusional jackass, or if he's the most dedicated and convincing troll I've ever been trolled by. MCUFIA and all those who uphold its founders insanity will hopefully wither away like a fart in the wind, and keeping this thread going isn't helping so I'll not post any more to it.
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

SilasOfBorg wrote:Lyser was cancer, Lone was chemo, m0rlock delivered a humiliating masterstroke, and even starry got tired of his sh!t eventually.

Even after all this time I still haven't figured out if he is really an autistic, delusional jackass, or if he's the most dedicated and convincing troll I've ever been trolled by. MCUFIA and all those who uphold its founders insanity will hopefully wither away like a fart in the wind, and keeping this thread going isn't helping so I'll not post any more to it.
Dedicated, and apparently to some people here that means master troll, standards really have fallen since it's not hard to troll someone as long as you know what buttons to press or if you just waste your time long enough for people to be convinced you're actually this retarded. But he never was a master troll, people nowadays are just really fucking thick, smash their keyboard in rage without thinking.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Elocphant wrote:I haven't left the forums and stuff. I'm just leaving minecraft. It was a crappy, VERY guilty pleasure that was becoming an addiction and getting in the way of my real life and my writing. I'm still playing other games and stuff and i'm having much more fun with these other games than minecraft, though not as often as i was binging on minecraft. I hope to see a drastic increase in my grades as well this year in school (not that they were really bad in the first place) now that i'm not constantly glued to a game which truly when i look back, wasn't fun unless i was playing with other people, and a game should never be supported solely by its community (by community i mean the SimPvP community which was a truly awesome community).

Off Topic: By the way, if you guys want a real survival game in the same vein of minecraft, buy The Forest. Its single-player only but its also only 15 dollars and the graphics are incredible for an open-world survival indie game and its gameplay is smooth, though since its in Alpha stage its buggy as hell (Its survival horror).
>indie survival horror game
fucking dropped
Elocphant
still building aboveground

Post by Elocphant »

Funny how you judge when its the best time to be a PC Gamer when a 4 person team can make something infinitely more beautiful or fun than a game made by an entire team (Minecraft and Mojang). It may be indie but that is never a reason to drop a game considering the technology to make games has been drastically increased allowing for smaller teams to work more easily.

*A screenshot from The Forest
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

anything can be dolled up and polished to perfection before presentation

thus why E3 is a shit indicator of good games, and games like Watchdogs may look alright but are the biggest wastes of cash anyone has ever considered