/Home

Report bugs and request small uncontroversial plugin changes here
Lukeblaster
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

/Home

Post by Lukeblaster »

Can we please have a basic version of /home, /sethome, ect to make moving around the map more feasible? I believe there is a way to add a 5 second timer that will prevent you from teleporting away from battle or teleporting while moving. Its nice to have this to move quickly around larger bases or between bases.
Not Brntrogdor
[rawr]

Re: /Home

Post by Not Brntrogdor »

I believe this has been discussed before, personally I love the idea and that some servers use it but it fails to conform to "vanilla Minecraft" since that is what Beds are for. If you need to reset your spawn point/home, move your bed.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Lukeblaster wrote:Can we please have a basic version of /home, /sethome, ect to make moving around the map more feasible? I believe there is a way to add a 5 second timer that will prevent you from teleporting away from battle or teleporting while moving. Its nice to have this to move quickly around larger bases or between bases.
This will never happen. Ever. I refuse to allow you to casualize this game and server because "IT TAKKES TO LONG TO GO PLACES EAHHHHHHHH".

Man the fuck up and walk, build a railway system (Which was implemented so you don't have to walk to places you frequently visit), build a netherrailway system (Which was implemented so you don't have to walk to far away places you frequently visit), or build your bases closer together.

These all, of course, come with the risk of being detected. Which is reasonable and you should have considered before making things uncomfortably far away from each other.
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

No.