Mass Effect X3M

Sell, buy, or trade your various stuff. Offer your services as a bounty hunter, or request that somebody be killed.
DakkaDok
OP

Mass Effect X3M

Post by DakkaDok »

As some of you may be aware, i'm currently building a futuristic city, Nos Astra. Now i'd like to have fitting, futuristic hovercars on my streets.
If in any way possible, i would love for those to look as close to the X3M Skycar from the Mass Effect trilogy (google it) as possible. However, i myself am not very good at designing such relatively small yet detailed objects. If anyone can show me a design that im willing to use, i would pay you accordingly.
If anyone is interested, send pictures in this thread or contact me ingame. It should not be more than four blocks wide.

(I'm not entirely sure if this is the right section of the forum, move if necessary.)

This is a front view, i don't care about the color. There are pictures of the back on google.
DakkaDok
OP

Re: Mass Effect X3M

Post by DakkaDok »

That actually looks pretty nice, even though it's technically five blocks wide. Could you post a picture from the back?
Melvin3000
still building aboveground

Post by Melvin3000 »

It's technically 6 blocks wide if you count the buttons but they could be removed.
DakkaDok
OP

Post by DakkaDok »

Well, i've been trying it myself again and come to the conclusion that it is very hard, if not impossible, to reach the effect i want within the vanilla game. I've taken the lazy step and slightly changed my texture pack, allowing me to make this. I will pay both of you for your efforts, but unless someone else comes up with something i like better quickly, this is what i will be using.

deflowvesper
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by deflowvesper »

me best attempt