Reminiscence

Recruit new members for your clan, or look for clans to join
worldruler086
hated the previously assigned rank

Re: Reminiscence

Post by worldruler086 »

Sounds intriguing. Might tag along because the map project of mine has been on hiatus for awhile. My base hasn't been found yet so I can always go back to it
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Weren't you the one who griefed Eden?
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

There was some sort of feud between World and Box, world ended up blowing some TNT in the middle of eden that caused some damage that wasn't a whole lot more then irritating. I got there just after this had happened and had a fun time repairing it anyways.

YoungsMC was supposedly the one who had found coordinates somehow and subsequently we moved out after hearing about this. So I assume youngs got to it.
worldruler086
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by worldruler086 »

I got mad at box for not seeing the border essentially prevented Eden from doing anything, in a fit of rage I blew up a bit of tnt in a fairly wide area, so damage was minimal. I'm not happy with what I did, I don't feel box fully forgave me and I would honestly not blame her. She knew though I didn't do it to grief, I did it to send a message. I'm still not completely sure why I felt the need to do it but I wasn't happy with the situation. But Eden lived on after that. Box had me making the roof when we heard the call to vacate the premises. She didn't fully forgive me but she trusted me enough to go to Avalon.
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

Looks like Zan's/Voxel works with 1.7.10 now, we'll just see if boating and shift-build is fixed or if they broke those again.
koooolk
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Post by koooolk »

Not sure if Im too late or too new but Im in
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

good job reading the OP
Fleshjack
[rawr]

Post by Fleshjack »

Minecraft is a game for autists with glaucoma. Quit banding together like little bitches and making shitty names.
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

Yeah, this server brings back quite the memories. I mean, I originally joined in 2011 and three years later simpvp still exists. I don't know if I''ll be playing much minecraft in the near future because of school, and the current computer I have absolutely fails at running mine craft, at some point the game became less optimized and stopped running as well on my computer, even with optifine. I really would like to get back into it at some point and connect with you all again though! I'm considering getting a surface 3 as my next computer [Side note, does anyone have experience with those?] so I'll definitly be playing again soon, hopefully.
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

Similar problems here bloop. 1.8 is running like a slideshow, hopefully Optifine will save my bacon. G/l with the new hardware!