Opinions on Homosexuality [SERIOUS]

Discuss anything not related to minecraft
OdinFire
still building aboveground

Opinions on Homosexuality [SERIOUS]

Post by OdinFire »

Opinions upon homosexuality are diverse. Some think its a choice. Some say you're born with it. Some dislike it, hate it even and some are completely accepting of the LGBTPQ community.

What are your opinions upon homosexuality, pansexuality and transexuality?
Yukar9
Admin

Re: Opinions on Homosexuality [SERIOUS]

Post by Yukar9 »

Whatever. Let people do whatever the hell they want without.
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

Let em be gay, trans, w/e other shit they want to be, just wish some of them would stop going on about how proud they are of it, it's annoying and no one fucking cares.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

it's like asking fat people why they say the can't loose weight
"genetically I will always be fat"
"but fat is an equation, energy in/energy out. If you have more energy out then going in, you loose fat which is energy in your body. anyone can loose weight, you just need to exercise."
"exercise is really hard"

reading about "fat activists" is just infuriating

reading about gay men waving dildos around in a march is also infuriating
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger1 »

Why are you asking some minecraft gamers their opinions on it, out of all people, why us? Just do whatever you want, we don't really care to much.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Why are you asking some minecraft gamers their opinions on it, out of all people, why us? Just do whatever you want, we don't really care to much.
OdinFire
still building aboveground

Post by OdinFire »

I find it very rude that you are so dismissive. Just because this is a minecraft forum doesn't mean we have to solely focus upon topics surrounding minecraft. This section is labeled off-topic after all. If you were to actually leave any reasonable opinion as the title suggests you to do (we know you have alot of them considering your religious views you spout ingame) instead of posting a comment which has absolutely no substantial value in the topic whatsoever give us the same endless lines of monologue that you give ingame whenever someone mentions being gay and about how "satan's clutches" are on me.
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:Why are you asking some minecraft gamers their opinions on it, out of all people, why us? Just do whatever you want, we don't really care to much.
I'm gonna assume you said that knowing that you did the exact same thing in the past, maybe you've realized how stupid that was, I know I did.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

OdinFire wrote:I find it very rude that you are so dismissive. Just because this is a minecraft forum doesn't mean we have to solely focus upon topics surrounding minecraft. This section is labeled off-topic after all. If you were to actually leave any reasonable opinion as the title suggests you to do (we know you have alot of them considering your religious views you spout ingame) instead of posting a comment which has absolutely no substantial value in the topic whatsoever give us the same endless lines of monologue that you give ingame whenever someone mentions being gay and about how "satan's clutches" are on me.
Being off topic doesn't mean we need to be reasonable, that is why old Lyser is stuck here.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

TLRedemption wrote:
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:Why are you asking some minecraft gamers their opinions on it, out of all people, why us? Just do whatever you want, we don't really care to much.
I'm gonna assume you said that knowing that you did the exact same thing in the past, maybe you've realized how stupid that was, I know I did.
What are you referring to, I know I've done stupid stuff but why bring that up now? Just because you see me posting?