Faces

Discuss anything not related to minecraft
Bloop the poop
Moron

Re: Faces

Post by Bloop the poop »

A. Pippenger wrote:
morl0ck wrote:http://postimg.org/image/k1aua01k9/

Pippenger: Probably a normal looking dude but is insecure/ hypersensitive to the opinions of people on the internet

Whoah who are you calling hypersensitive? Why do you always have to go around acting like you're better than everyone? Fuck you and your fucking insults, I don't have to deal with this.

But seriously, if other people are actually posting then I may as well. I'm probably how most people would expect, pretty nerdy looking but basically regular. This is my student ID photo that I still had on my computer:

http://imgur.com/a/nMjrS

EDIT: Yeah Mini you look fat as fuck, move to the America, over here you'll be only slightly fatter than average.
Your glasses suit you pretty well actually, but it wouldn't hurt to try contacts. Also, try doing something different with your hair? Those two things can make a world of difference. I don't really have any comparison pics of myself, maybe I'll get some up later but those two things made me look a lot better. Regardless, you still have a pretty good face.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Bloop the poop wrote: Your glasses suit you pretty well actually, but it wouldn't hurt to try contacts. Also, try doing something different with your hair? Those two things can make a world of difference. I don't really have any comparison pics of myself, maybe I'll get some up later but those two things made me look a lot better. Regardless, you still have a pretty good face.
I didn't know we were under critical review by 4chan.org/fa
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

I was actually going to say you look fine Mini. Also, Lone, I was just giving an honest opinion and offering some suggestions.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

no nigga is gonna tell me how to wear my face
A. Pippenger
in diamond armor

Post by A. Pippenger »

Wait is lone sticking up for me? What the hell? Am I misreading something?

But really, I've tried my hair lots of ways, from blond to black and from skinhead shaved to three foot dreadlocks. That's honestly about as good as it gets. I might try contacts though, would be interesting to see how it looked.
bloodlucky
still building aboveground

Post by bloodlucky »

miniwimi wrote:atleast im not a latino jap
This is not entirely true
Djentile
[rawr]

Post by Djentile »

A. Pippenger wrote:Wait is lone sticking up for me? What the hell? Am I misreading something?

But really, I've tried my hair lots of ways, from blond to black and from skinhead shaved to three foot dreadlocks. That's honestly about as good as it gets. I might try contacts though, would be interesting to see how it looked.
Frankly Pip I really think you look fine.
Morlock kinda seems close to his name, just one of those mysterious personalties.
IQuint and Mini you guys seem like you where those nice shoes and dress super nice.
I have never seen a picture of Lone or Bloop but I highly doubt anyone here is ugly.

Missions trip to Kosovo... I regret this hair cut but at least it will make you guys laugh lol
bloodlucky
still building aboveground

Post by bloodlucky »

miniwimi wrote:
bloodlucky wrote:
miniwimi wrote:atleast im not a latino jap
This is not entirely true
you're most likely a double tranny
Shit, ya caught me. What gave it away?
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

its come to my attention nobody has timestamped an image of themselves meaning that none of these are proven legit
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

When I look at this thread, all I see is this:

People gettin' younger all the damn time. Get off my lawn!