BL Clan - New and recruiting!

Recruit new members for your clan, or look for clans to join
bloodlucky
still building aboveground

BL Clan - New and recruiting!

Post by bloodlucky »

Brand new clan started by yours truly. Headquarters are built by me, but much of the interior is still under construction. We have 2 active members, assas170 and I, and a third is to be joining soon. The primary goal of the HQ was to make it self sustaining, so that theoretically you would never have to leave the building to survive and obtain the materials you need. We are still expanding the base, and have plans for both exterior and interior improvement. The base features an observatory on the top, a great hall below the ground floor, leading to several other important rooms, with a smooth minecart elevator to take you down and up. Currently a second elevator is being worked on that takes you one more floor below the great hall, leading to a storage room and possibly more. Just outside the headquarters lies a spider grinder and an iron farm, both great for AFK'ing. There are many other features which can be observed in the photos below. Many of these constructions are still being expanded. Expect nothing to be in its final form yet. If you wish to join, do your thing in the comments and I'll hit you up on the chat if I see you online. I'm AFK a LOT, so don't be offended if I don't respond to your messages right away. General rules upon joining will be given to you once you are officially recruited. Hope you enjoy.

LoneSoldier55
Moron

Re: BL Clan - New and recruiting!

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

you could make a "self sustaining" base with a few patches of dirt and some carrots, how exactly can you be self sustaining beyond that since the only threat are things outside the base that any wall can stop
bloodlucky

Post by bloodlucky »

Maybe self sustaining isn't the best word, but basically the point was to allow easy access to a variety of things that would otherwise be less efficient or harder to obtain over a vast large outdoor space. Instead of creating individual buildings with their own purpose (farm houses, libraries, armory) I tried to make it so that all of those things are accessible from within the building, saving you the time and risk of venturing outdoors and walking farther to do the same thing. A helpful feature of the HQ is that about 80% of its space is below ground, so the interior expansion is virtually endless. I am not going to deny that this is one of the first bigger builds that I've gone 100% through with, and that the design and such is still a bit funky. But that's where having a clan comes in handy, where people can contribute their own skills to help make the clan better.
bloodlucky

Post by bloodlucky »

Update: third member arrived safely. We seek to continue expanding.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

looks like a pretty cool concept
though I don't think I'd like to be crammed into a self sustaining space all day, even eden and avalon had underground and nether railways to different biomes to get things since there was always the need for more shit
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

It will be a good experiment. After so long cooped up in the same internal space, one or more of the group will eventually snap and break out the TNT.

I'm calling 3 weeks. Post after-pics, please!
bloodlucky

Post by bloodlucky »

SilasOfBorg wrote:It will be a good experiment. After so long cooped up in the same internal space, one or more of the group will eventually snap and break out the TNT.

I'm calling 3 weeks. Post after-pics, please!
Hahaha the timing of this prediction. Just an hour ago one of our members got bored and decided to prank us by posing as a griefer and placing unfused tnt. Unfortunately he put one in the elevator room without realizing that redstone blocks were part of the elevator shaft, and it acidently powered the tnt and broke the elevator. We now have a winding staircase to take its place since building the elevator was annoying as fuck
bloodlucky

Post by bloodlucky »

Well you arent gonna believe this but about 10 minutes after my previous post the server lagged out and the rollback completely preserved the elevator. I am never going to bitch about lag again on this server. Thank the nonexistant gods for their random act of kindness.
Djentile
[rawr]

Post by Djentile »

That my friends is the gracious hand our lord and savior Jeebus Cripes
morl0ck
pinko commie bastard

Post by morl0ck »