The 7 Wonders of SimPvp

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
Krukoslik
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

The 7 Wonders of SimPvp

Post by Krukoslik »

I've been exploring the wiki, and it has occurred to me that simp pvp has a great many wonders and amazing structures strewn about the landscape.

I want to start a list of the great ruins of simpvp, and visit them one by one. I got this idea when me and a friend decided to make a pilgrimage from spawn to the ruin of eden.

Perhaps we could compile a list of the great structures you "have to see" on the server.

So far I'm thinking of these:

-Castle Snowfrog (Melon Castle)
-The ruin of Eden
-Pooligan and Berni's place, the replica hanging gardens of babylon.

What do you think? do you know of any suitable "wonders of simplicity pvp?"
DakkaDok
OP

Re: The 7 Wonders of SimPvp

Post by DakkaDok »

I would say all of the old, ruined cities qualify, but i think most of those coordinates are not publicly available.
And also that would take you way over 7 already.
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

avalon is somewhere and if you find avalon you'd probably find a nether rail someone (no idea who) made, connecting it to the hive/kashyyyk and damocles. my old yacht is still out there, what's left of it. I'm pretty sure i put the yacht's coords in the wiki as well as the coords for my first base, stone island. but that's hardly a world wonder of a build.

and why is this under minecraft and not under simpvp?
Krukoslik
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Post by Krukoslik »

RevStoningpot wrote:avalon is somewhere and if you find avalon you'd probably find a nether rail someone (no idea who) made, connecting it to the hive/kashyyyk and damocles. my old yacht is still out there, what's left of it. I'm pretty sure i put the yacht's coords in the wiki as well as the coords for my first base, stone island. but that's hardly a world wonder of a build.

Thanks for the advice,

It's under Minecraft because I'm a noob to the simp forums.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

RevStoningpot wrote:avalon is somewhere and if you find avalon you'd probably find a nether rail someone (no idea who) made, connecting it to the hive/kashyyyk and damocles. my old yacht is still out there, what's left of it. I'm pretty sure i put the yacht's coords in the wiki as well as the coords for my first base, stone island. but that's hardly a world wonder of a build.

Avalon is still untouched if nobody's found it since the last time I was there and pretty sure I was the one who stuck the railway there so I could nick shit from the hive that nobody was using at put it to use in avalon.
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

well i explored damocles one day and in the nether was a long rail way that first took me to the hive and then to avalon then it started going perpendicular and stopped at regular intervals along the way. It had a stop at eden and went back to spawn and further. i never followed it farther than spawn. so anyone who finds that tunnel knows where all those places are. There were some gold farms and even a horse farm in the nether along that railway. The damocles gold farm and blaze spawner was still intact when i last went by. they were pretty unique cuz box won some ice blocks in a contest and used them in the nether back when that was still possible. so they are water powered nether machines. i hope anyone who finds those can appreciate them for their rarity and not grief them. It's not like anyone lives there and uses them anymore.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

That's cool Rev. If anybody else happens across it, it would be cool to write a wiki article about it.
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

about the water or the railway?
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Never knew there was a railway anywhere else in the area that didn't go from the hive to avalon, the only other railway I made is ancient and before I was allowed to eden.

neat to know that if I want to go back there won't be much hopping between lava pits though
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Moved to simpvp.net.