An Appology

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
jameswood1
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

An Appology

Post by jameswood1 »

I was jailed today, for what I believe to be the use of the X-ray mod/hack. I have this mod on my none-youtube PC but not on the PC I use to play on the server.

When playing on different servers with X-ray bans there is usually a client that instantly bans players by recognising they are using a modded version of the game. Because of this, on certain servers that show their world seed, I use a technique where I recreate said world in a single player creative environment and locate coordinates of things I wish to find (usually diamonds, or in this case I was looking for a fossil to use in a build), using the xray mod on my 2nd computer and then finding them in the server on my main computer.

I did not realise that what I did would result in a jailing as I did not actually use the xray mod on the server. Furthermore I apologise for my actions.

- jameswood1 (The Mango)
DakkaDok
OP

Re: An Appology

Post by DakkaDok »

We don't use any anti x-ray software, admins just check your mines. From what i hear, yours were the typical "straight from one diamond vein to the next" x-ray style. Since you even admit that you use x-ray on other servers that do not allow it, i find it hard to believe that this is coincidence.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Our seed is not public, so how did you do this on your 2nd computer?
morl0ck
pinko commie bastard

Post by morl0ck »

Obviously you're only apologizing because your little "trick" to circumvent getting caught failed.
MisterStrawman
Donator

Post by MisterStrawman »

I'm pretty sure he gave up trying to fight this a while ago. It's quite disappointing though, I thought he'd be a new regular. It seems nobody these days enjoys playing legit Minecraft.