Petition to remove phantoms

General simplicitypvp.net related topics

Do you want phantoms deleted from simpvp permanently?

Yes, if I have to see one more of these sky assholes swoop down and fuck me from above I WILL throw my computer into the goddamn ocean and quit playing forever forcing me to go outside, get a job, and turn my life around.
70%
No, I am a Mojang developer and or I want to see clipchip turn his life around finally getting a real life girlfriend instead of prowling around on minecraft asking every player that joins with a mildly feminine skin to be his girlfriend so he can pretend he "hasn't given up yet"
30%

Total votes: 20

clipchip
Honorary Admin

Petition to remove phantoms

Post by clipchip »

Please vote in the attached poll. I suggest everyone voting to remove phantoms do the following until Yukarion cracks and gives us what we want:
  • Petition simpvp by not building anything aboveground
  • Kill all admins on sight if they refuse our demands
  • STOP bringing more lovely new players from other servers such as nocoords here
  • Worst case scenario I will shut down the 2d girls channel until our demands are met
Last edited by clipchip on Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ostrich1414
Wiki Janitor

Re: Petition to remove phantoms

Post by ostrich1414 »

Phantoms LITERALLY fucked my WIFE and stole MY KIDS and DESTROYED me with FACTS and LOGIC!!!!! We need to BAN phantoms ASAP!!!1!11!
SengornLeopard
[rawr]

Post by SengornLeopard »

Phantoms are a discriminated class of peoples. White hetero-sexual cis-gender males have oppressed the phantoms for centuries. We need to stop anti-phantom rhetoric and vote for hate speech laws! The phantom people have a deep and longstanding rich cultural history, full of music and vibrant art. Speaking ill about phantoms leads to the oppressed committing suicide and raises gang rates.
ostrich1414
Wiki Janitor

Post by ostrich1414 »

^ The above photo LITERALLY happened because of phantoms. This is real shit! Wake up, sheeple!
clipchip
Honorary Admin

Post by clipchip »

the ONLY way i'm willing to negotiate is if Yukarion can get me a cute phantom gf

A. Pippenger
in diamond armor

Post by A. Pippenger »

these things suck. instead of minecraft it's now sleepminesleepcraftsleep
indigo011
[rawr]

Post by indigo011 »

omg please remove them