Server Party at Quabbin

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
ostrich1414
Wiki Janitor

Server Party at Quabbin

Post by ostrich1414 »

Almost three years ago, I held the Server Party of Quinsigamond on November 1st, 2018--at the time, one of the largest gatherings of players in SimPvP history. Since then, the server's population has exploded significantly, and more and more events have overtaken this title.

Once again, I will be hosting another server party, this time in the city of Quabbin, a city I helped found on September 2nd, 2020, and abandoned in February 2021. Although heavily raided, Quabbin is largely ungriefed, and its status as an abandoned megacity makes for the perfect location for a new get-together.

Tomorrow, on Sunday, May 2nd, 2021 at 3:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, I will be hosting the Server Party at Quabbin alongside a few of the other former Quabbinites. Everyone is invited to join, and I mean everyone! Regardless of your clan affiliation or membership, your alliances, or your current in-game reputation, every single player is invited to participate at the party, and we hope to see you there!

Starting a few hours before the party tomorrow, I will be releasing the coordinates to Quabbin, officially publicizing them, and then the coordinates to three spawn --> Quabbin portals that can be used by partygoers for quick, efficient travel. As the city has stood abandoned for months, and has already been raided severely, publicizing the coordinates and having a huge party for fun is our best option. That being said: much like my last party at Quinsigamond, griefing and killing will not be stopped. Anything goes, so come at your own risk if you are too worried. The Server Party of Quinsigamond devolved into a massacre--but it was a fun massacre!

I will also be filming the entirety of this party, and uploading the video to my YouTube channel within the following day.

Stay tuned tomorrow for more detailed information, including the city's coordinates and the locations of the portals! We hope to see you there! And please...bring lots of cake and fireworks!

Anthand
[rawr]

Re: Server Party at Quabbin

Post by Anthand »

981642 / 16458129
ostrich1414
Wiki Janitor

Post by ostrich1414 »

The time has come! In 30 minutes, the Server Party at Quabbin will begin! Below are four sets of coordinates: one for the city of Quabbin itself, and three portals that will bring you there quickly.

Quabbin: x: -1213539, z: -667007

Overworld Portal 1: x: -77, y: 64, z: 7
Overworld Portal 2: x: 484, y: 64, z: -341
End Portal: x: -193, y: 107, z: 21

We hope to see you there!
ostrich1414
Wiki Janitor

Post by ostrich1414 »

Just using this forum thread as a place to list every attendee of the party. There were a lot, so I'll try to list out each partygoer here (this is also for my own use for my upcoming YouTube video and subsequent wiki updates):

ostrich1414
willowienal
MoWobbler
4Pilot
iLxgend
ZedZeppelin
Gsmack
SenorJeb
clipchip
con_architect
xexc
__Corleone_