Vitarus jail appeal.

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
Vitarus
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Vitarus jail appeal.

Post by Vitarus »

Hi! I've been playing on the server for a few days now and I was playing with my close friend Vunq, we saw this server as an opportunity to make a base and chillout, we were never planning on pvping or anything like that.

I was also very recently banned for "xraying" when I was not the one doing it.

I had serious suspicion that Vunq was x-raying and I asked him multiple times if he was or not. Even when I confirmed he was he continued to do it. He started giving me stuff and over the days he wasn't getting banned, so I just ignored it. Once he gave me full diamond armor, admins showed up and Jailed me.

I apologize for not telling an admin sooner and I apologize for Vunq x-raying.

Thanks
-Vitarus
Yukar9
Admin

Re: Vitarus jail appeal.

Post by Yukar9 »

Logs show both you and Vunq using x-ray. 8 diamond ore from Vunq, 43 diamond from you.
Vitarus

Post by Vitarus »

Yes, that is true. He was leading me to each of the ores and and telling me to mine them, I guess to mask the fact that he was x-raying when i got banned.
Vitarus

Post by Vitarus »

Hey it's been a little over three months and haven't received anything from you. I was wondering if I could be appealed? I promise that I won't break anymore rules.
KoriJenkins
in iron armor

Post by KoriJenkins »

You were jailed on June 9th, 2021. You can appeal to be released on June 9th, 2022.