Jail appeal MrDavid99

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
MrDavid990
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Jail appeal MrDavid99

Post by MrDavid990 »

Hey guys. As you all know, I was jailed on March 2023 because of using easy place mode to build faster at my base. It’s been 7 months since that and I believe my offense was too minor to warrant a year of jail. As other admins said, a roll-back of my progress with easy place should have been enough.

Thanks for reading and taking this appeal into consideration :)

(I need SimPvP)
KoriJenkins
in iron armor

Re: Jail appeal MrDavid99

Post by KoriJenkins »

Although you were aware what you did was wrong and not allowed while doing it, I believe you were entitled to a strict warning that made it clear that we were aware of your activities rather than a jail sentence.

The appeal is in consideration. An update will be provided in the near future.
MoWobbler
in iron armor

Post by MoWobbler »

I don't really know the full story but I probably would have warned you more before you were jailed, so I'm okay with an unjail at this point in time. Again if I learn more I might change my mind but right now I think an unjail is fine.
Laztec
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Post by Laztec »

Jail is one year, as is standard for intentional cheating for an advantage (aside from permanent jails). No admins proposed special considerations like a roll-back at the time, nor throughout the following months before the necessary roll-back logs expired. Consensus was to uphold the standard punishment. Accurately monitoring easy-place usage with logs is also incredibly difficult, so determining what to roll-back and over what period of time would have been very flawed anyway.