A complaint to the admin team

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
4pilord
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

A complaint to the admin team

Post by 4pilord »

Hello this is 4Pilot aka Bilot. I am a very dedicated player on simpvp and want to express my complaints with the current admin team. Recently I embarked on a journey to fly to the + + world corner stationed at 30 Million 30 Million. I flew off of clipchip's base "Crows Perch" and spent countless hours over the 2 weeks flying there. I arrived within that 2 weeks with high expectations. Now the reason I wanted to fly to this world corner is because we believed admins had teleported to it in the servers early days. To explain my suspicion we have to look at other monuments such as 100k 100k, 50k 50k, 40k 40k, which all have been teleported to by admins in the past. Also, 0 Mil 30 Mil was teleported to by Yukarion, 30 Mil 0 Mil was teleported to by a player who was hacking, and on the build server 30 Mil 30 Mil was teleported to in 2013. Now you can see why I had such a major suspicion this world corner had been tinkered with. As I arrived the smile slowly faded off my face as I could tell the terrain was brand new.

Now what I am complaining about is the admins never teleported there for fun which I am greatly disappointed over. The admins need to do stuff like this, they need to place bedrock and spawn in illegals and teleport to obscure places and leave a mark, that's what makes this server so interesting. Now to the other admins other than Yukarion, don't be afraid to do this stuff! I always told Korjenkins to teleport to world corner for me to see if it really was teleported to, but he was afraid to, scared the other admins would get mad as that is counted as "admin abuse." Maybe as a resolution the admins can place a permanent piece of bedrock at world corner, or teleport to the other world borders I haven't visited and leave their mark. Hopefully this has inspired the admins to have a little more fun! (TLDR Admins need to abuse more.)

A special shoutout to Yukarion for teleporting to the +Z 30 Million world border years and years ago.

Love, Bilot
Last edited by 4pilord on Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Laztec
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Re: A complaint to the admin team

Post by Laztec »

Hello this is Laztec aka Laztec. There is a 128 x 128 x 100 cube of Lapis Lazuli blocks waiting for you at the + + nether world border.

Love, actually.