#FREETHEOTHERHADES or THEOTHERMANIFESTO or I LIKE ICE CREAM

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
theotherhades1
[rawr]

#FREETHEOTHERHADES or THEOTHERMANIFESTO or I LIKE ICE CREAM

Post by theotherhades1 »

Note: I will upload all relevant screenshots to an imgBB link at the end of this post. I will refer to the images throughout as "Image 1," "Image 2," etc.

Hello all,

In this forum post I have two main goals:

1. To outline what happened in as unbiased terms as possible, and

2. To explain what exactly I did and in which way it relates to Rule 3.

Let's start with #1.

On March 4th 2024 I recieved this DM from Bursting (See image 1)

I then asked for some sort of proof (See image 2), because I was skeptical of such a bold claim. He proceeded to show me various Discord screenshots which I'm sure you've all either seen or heard about. He then went on to make more scandalous claims about Tombomb, claiming he had RATed Tom for the past 4 months (See image 3) and at this point I was sort of convinced but mostly still skeptical, because this kind of stuff was pretty easy to fake. Bursting then sent TOM'S PASSPORT (which I will not share) and a text file containing tons of passwords scraped off of his PC (which I also will not share). I tried logging into Tom's Twitter expecting this to be some elaborate hoax or something (the only credible proof I'd seen was the passport and theres probably still ways to fake that idk) and not expecting it to work, but to my shock I got in, Bursting was telling the truth. (Let the record show I did NOT do anything while in his Twitter account, I took one screenshot of the edit profile page and logged out. This is by far the worst thing I did.)

The rest is basically history. After a couple of days Bursting does the grand reveal and we both end up jailed (he planned on being jailed and quitting)

Now, for #2, I will list in bullet points what I DID and DIDN'T do, and let you be the judge.

- I DID NOT release personal information of someone without their permission. The closest I came to this was when I pasted a JS code snippet that logs in with Tom's token, which had been sent about 2 messages above by Bursting. It is worth noting the code I pasted comes from the first Google result for "How to log into Discord with a token" and all I had done was paste the token directly into it.
- I DID acquire personal information without the victim's permission, but I did so UNKNOWINGLY as Bursting kinda sprung it on me. In this case I am no more guilty than anyone in Craftablia who saw the information Bursting leaked.
- I DID NOT use a Remote Access Trojan (RAT) to access Tom's PC for 4 months. That was 100% Bursting's work and I was not made aware of it until March 4th.
- I DID log into Tom's Twitter account, but I did so not expecting it to work and to test Bursting's claims. I did not do anything while logged in. Like I said above this is by far the worst thing I did.

I think that is all I have to cover. If you have additional questions feel free to ask.

imgBB link: https://ibb.co/album/ZRpxFP
Last edited by theotherhades1 on Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theotherhades1
[rawr]

Re: #FREETHEOTHERHADES or THEOTHERMANIFESTO or I LIKE ICE CREAM

Post by theotherhades1 »

In regards to sharing the zip file which has been brought up to me:
Yes I did if I remember correctly from last night share the zip file in like 1 Discord where all the members were also in Craftablia. I did so without thinking and in the moment I was pretty pissed at Tom and didn't really think what I sent would have much consequence as it had already been shared by Bursting like 5 times in Craftablia. So yeah I'm sorry for that as well.
theotherhades1
[rawr]

Post by theotherhades1 »

Furthermore, I did NOT attempt or succeed in attempting to RAT anyone, including Tombomb. Idk how to disprove that claim but if you've heard that it is misinformation.
theotherhades1
[rawr]

Post by theotherhades1 »

Just realized the imgBB images are in the wrong order. The last one is image 1, the first one is image 2, and the second one is image 3.
theotherhades1
[rawr]

Post by theotherhades1 »

Or you can sort by oldest that shows them in the right order
theotherhades1
[rawr]

Post by theotherhades1 »

Except images 2 and 3 are in the wrong order
ChuckFuk
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Post by ChuckFuk »

Free Bursting!
fatal

Post by fatal »

bruh considering you had so many details of him, couldn't you at least have contacted him and let him know this happened?
theotherhades1
[rawr]

Post by theotherhades1 »

fatal wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:52 pm bruh considering you had so many details of him, couldn't you at least have contacted him and let him know this happened?
I could have, but when you'd just seen pretty solid evidence that he's just done some fucked up shit would that really be the first thing you would have thought to do? It certainly wasn't for me.

I acted on emotions not logic.
Laztec

Post by Laztec »

The situation is quite simple so I'll try to keep it brief.

1. Prior to the leak, you knew that Bursting had been committing an incredibly serious crime. Instead of reporting this, you chose to cryptically build anticipation for some big upcoming event (the leak), which you said you would carry out if Bursting failed to.
https://ibb.co/L9VNqsT

2. You publicly posted Tom's criminally-obtained Discord token, edited into a script to allow anyone to login to his account. "For your convenience", as you stated.
https://ibb.co/DQ4Yr2F

3. You publicly posted a .zip file containing thousands of criminally-obtained private messages between Tom and dozens of innocent people.
https://ibb.co/pX4LkzK

4. You publicly posted screenshots of these private messages, specifically ones that exposed private sexual comments from innocent minors/alleged victims.
https://ibb.co/s5J40n9

In your vigilante attempt to "expose a groomer", you exposed the private messages of dozens of innocent people, many of whom were minors, and some of whom were discussing very vulnerable and private topics. Instead of taking the proper steps to seek justice, you chose to contribute to an incredibly illegal and unethical act that has the potential to harm the very people you claimed to be seeking justice for, amongst others.