Racism

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
duckmandaryl
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Racism

Post by duckmandaryl »

Hello, I have to report astv25 for being racist, I know that your main rule is NO HACKING, but having black skin I found his comment rather infuriating ='( Please ban this player. He said "you nigger" The comment can be located at the top of the chat box, here is the image, http://postimage.org/image/ozm8py08p/. Thanks also Id like to make an appeal for my ban, I have removed my flying mod and shant be using it again my user name is Cheeseylump, Thank you =)
Trance104
Donator

Re: Racism

Post by Trance104 »

LOL
trouble_355
[rawr]

Post by trouble_355 »

well you are perma banned. but I'd like to add that I do think racism should get some type of mute or warning. I don't see why we should allow this type of behaviour.

I guess it would be a nazi policy to discourage racism.
Xestia
OP

Post by Xestia »

Personally I don't think any rule against racism should be allowed, if somebody wants to state their opinion, no matter how stupid, we shouldn't punish them for doing so. That's free speech. If somebody offends you, either ignore them (which will make them stop) or flame them back.

That's exactly how the server works now, and it works fine (racism is less common here than on servers that punish for racism)
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

Indeed it's nice to see you standing up for freedom for once. Chat racism is just another form of griefing. I think most of these people saying nigger all the time are just nerds who can't think of any thing more offencive. And your ban for flying will totaly stick but not cuz your black just cuz you're a no good rotten cheater.
Xestia
OP

Post by Xestia »

Obviously our definition of freedom varies.
chipmonk0155
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Post by chipmonk0155 »

Xestia wrote:Personally I don't think any rule against racism should be allowed, if somebody wants to state their opinion, no matter how stupid, we shouldn't punish them for doing so. That's free speech. If somebody offends you, either ignore them (which will make them stop) or flame them back.

That's exactly how the server works now, and it works fine (racism is less common here than on servers that punish for racism)
I completely agree with Xestia, no action should be taken. After all it is an anything goes but hacking server.
astv25
[rawr]

Post by astv25 »

I think the fact that cheeseylump was calling chipmonk0155 and I faggots who "suck each others dicks" constantly should also be taken into account. Honestly, if I could have come up with a better insult than racism on the spot I would have. I did, however, immediately regret saying what I did.
Do whatever you all think is best. If it's a ban, we had a nice run and I'm sorry it had to end this way. If not, I'm still sorry.

-astv25
Xestia
OP

Post by Xestia »

astv25 the rule is to not punish for anything but hacking, glitching or spamming. Trust me you won't be banned
trouble_355
[rawr]

Post by trouble_355 »

so I can call people niggers, but if I was to say kittens 6 times in a row in under say 3 seconds I get banned?