Abusive Admin

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
jamestehwinner
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Abusive Admin

Post by jamestehwinner »

Theres some abusive admin on your server apparently. he was very immature about talking with me, i was mining glowstone in the nether and he tped to me and i fell, JUST BEFORE i hit the lava i pressed the flymod button that saved my life. it was a mistake apparently and piani then he Then jailed me and started trolling me and all i was doing was apologizing and stuff then i got banned for threatening him! I was like Wtf? SO my brother asks what happened and piani says that i was being mean to him WHICH I WASNT and a bunch of other stuff when all i did wrong was press flymod 1 second before i hit lava to save my ass, ALL IVE BEEN doing is have fun with my bro 6000 blocks out, Hopefully the owner understands cause ive heard much about him and can AT LEAST unban me, but im not gonna troll or be all beserk about somthing piani did. i even have some pics but piani said it would be immature to show them on forums BTW, HE banned me.

If i where to give this server a review on staff itd be AT MOST 5/10 For admins because of what he did, God you guys are lucky your not even showing up on hack forums

ALSO! my brother was freaking banned for doing nothing because piani banned our IP!! My brother loved that server and he put hard time into it! (Not jail)
and while i was IN JAIL! He said he would take me out if i told him my Co ords because he would tp me back to thoose Co ords. So i tell him FAKE co ords cause i dont want him to know where i live, and in broadcast he says (PARTY AT JAMES,S HOUSE, STEAL ALL HIS FLYHACK ITEMS AND SUCH!) God... you should do somthing about him yukar
Last edited by jamestehwinner on Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Bloop the poop
Moron

Re: Abusive Admin

Post by Bloop the poop »

Personally you guys should unban this guy. Players in 1.00 are more solid and it's easier to push eachother off a cliff. I think Yukar should take a look at this....
jamestehwinner

Post by jamestehwinner »

Bloop the poop wrote:Personally you guys should unban this guy. Players in 1.00 are more solid and it's easier to push eachother off a cliff. I think Yukar should take a look at this....
Thank you for understanding me! And ive been playing since alplha Btw :P
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

Sounds like you've got a good case, I'm going to move this to the appeal section. You can go ahead and post any pics you might think will help. Don't worry what pianiseemo says
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

Alpha? Holy moly! Lolz... I've been playing since about 1.2-1.3 I think. I tested 43 percent positive for minecraft addiction....... But yeah I understand you. I think that piani's action's were quite reckless, I never expected him to do something like that. Yukar I think he should be temp de-opped or something like that until the situation is reviewed.
jamestehwinner

Post by jamestehwinner »

RevStoningpot wrote:Sounds like you've got a good case, I'm going to move this to the appeal section. You can go ahead and post any pics you might think will help. Don't worry what pianiseemo says
I love friendly staff and i thank you for moving this to the appeals. Its always so nice to see mature people :)
SolFuji
in iron armor

Post by SolFuji »

You broke rule number 2: "Absolutely no hacking/cheating/glitching/flying/x-ray. It's a no tolerance policy, no excuses, no warnings, no second chances. Ignorance is no excuse", so banning you was correct.
If he banned your IP, this should be reversed and changed, so only your account will be banned, and you brother can still play here. (Do you have a static IP?)

BUT the case should be investigated!
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Firstly I apologize for you being pushed off, admins teleporting to people visible is a necessity as we don't have vanish.

Now, the rules are clear that it's a no-tolerance policy to not use hacks, under any circumstances, and the fact you even had flymod running on your computer before he teleported to you makes me suspicious.

The proper course of action under such circumstances would be to drop into the lava, in which case the admin would without a doubt have apologized sincerely and replaced the lost items.

Still I agree his actions were a bit overdone, that will be dealt with.

IPs are automatically banned, so it wasn't piani who intentionally banned your brother. I'll lift the IP ban so your brother will be able to play freely.
jamestehwinner

Post by jamestehwinner »

Yukar9 wrote:Firstly I apologize for you being pushed off, admins teleporting to people visible is a necessity as we don't have vanish.

Now, the rules are clear that it's a no-tolerance policy to not use hacks, under any circumstances, and the fact you even had flymod running on your computer before he teleported to you makes me suspicious.

The proper course of action under such circumstances would be to drop into the lava, in which case the admin would without a doubt have apologized sincerely and replaced the lost items.

Still I agree his actions were a bit overdone, that will be dealt with.

IPs are automatically banned, so it wasn't piani who intentionally banned your brother. I'll lift the IP ban so your brother will be able to play freely.
Thank you! its nice to see that someone cares, i wasnt gonna leave this problem untouched! :3
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

Will james still be able to play or no? I think it's understandable that he used flymod for a second.