The Outsiders

Recruit new members for your clan, or look for clans to join
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

The Outsiders

Post by RevStoningpot »

I'm not suggesting we all team up and play nice I just wanted to open a topic for those of us playing hardcore outside the world boundary. I'll be out far, many times past 5000. In the future i may br willing to team up or make trade with friendlies. However if you want to be antagonistic feel free to pick fights on the topic here.
TLRedemption
Noob

Re: The Outsiders

Post by TLRedemption »

I think hostilities outside the limit is the last thing we need.
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

well sure but there's no need to discourage it. This is stll anarchy.
worldruler86
[rawr]

Post by worldruler86 »

TLRedemption wrote:I think hostilities outside the limit is the last thing we need.
I think the least we could do is at least have a sort of "neutrality" sort of agreement. Basically, we keep to ourselves. Or we could just make an empire to destroy the Insiders when the limit (supposedly) ends.
dpy
OP

Post by dpy »

Just out of curiosity (and I'm not an "outsider" - definitely going to be <5k) - are you guys going to move items inside the limit to prepare for the possibility of dying? If/when you do die, what's next? Quit the server? Start over?
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

worldruler86 wrote:
TLRedemption wrote:I think hostilities outside the limit is the last thing we need.
I think the least we could do is at least have a sort of "neutrality" sort of agreement. Basically, we keep to ourselves. Or we could just make an empire to destroy the Insiders when the limit (supposedly) ends.
I agree with being neutral, i think it's best to just keep to ourselves or at least be allies.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

What if you're on opposite sides of the border? Sounds like a pain having to go around (especially if you accidentally go in)
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

that's very true maybe we could split into the quadrents we are in NW, SE etc if the 4 corner could unite themselves we could end up with 4 waring kingdoms, that would be pretty sweet, Of coarse the more people killed the less fun there will be to be had. Maybe we could have a nonleathal damage pact nothing but snow ball fighting. But if we all were to stick to stealing and griefing and not killing then ther will be plenty of action. I suppose there is somthing to be said for killing every one and becoming king of no mans land. Any how I'm not suggesting and thing definite this topic is just so we can keep in touch out side the game. By the way any one interested in making 4 10,000 block fences?
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

as far as i know it's just me and box still playing out here. some people still have charecters outside but hardly play them
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

I WANT OUT. ADFASLKDFASdf.