why was I banned?

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
Kraken_12
[rawr]

why was I banned?

Post by Kraken_12 »

Don't know why I was banned I was walking to get to my friend and it suddenly said slain by someone ( I don't know who) and It wouldn't let me back on?
dpy
OP

Re: why was I banned?

Post by dpy »

It's possible that an admin used /slay to kill you in order to return items you took back to their rightful owners (It wasn't me, and I haven't had to do that in a long time). If you were banned, it was because you were using some clients hacks or mods to give yourself an advantage (xray, flyhack, speedhack, etc etc etc).
Kraken_12
[rawr]

Post by Kraken_12 »

Well you see, I was walking back from meeting a friend, I had not stolen any items and I had just escaped from bloop's base which someone had horrifically griefed when I logged back on, Literally filled with mobs and lava and water and everything stolen, I had bad connection and I was heading to my old base with my friend Rich_peasant, I had a lot of crazy lag and it kept making me spaz out on screen and I was moving locations quickly and going back and forth, I jumped of a mountain into the water below and as I was landing I died and was like kicked. I have a mini-map thing installed for using way-points but no other mods, only a few single-player mods on but they are not active, I'm rather upset at being banned as I love this server and I can't find another one like it as most are just stuffed with plugins and millions of rules, please take this into consideration and I hope maybe my ban may be lifted but if not then thank you for at least hearing me out on this situation.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Is the ban plugin glitched? When you try logging in it should say 'You have been banned for <reason>'

Anyway, you were banned for flymod. I don't know why you were slain, but I will ask the admin who banned you when he logs on.
Kraken_12
[rawr]

Post by Kraken_12 »

Do you have more details on why I was banned?
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

Kraken, just to let you know our base got griefed. You have any idea why this hapenned or who did it? We suspect an x-rayer because he found all our hidden chests but... y'know.
Kraken_12
[rawr]

Post by Kraken_12 »

Yes, Bloop I saw many of the signs and I explored our griefed base before escaping to find clues in the signs, It look clearly like an xray But I have suspicions that it was one of our own, possibly. I can certify it was not me as when I re logged on the day it happened I was trapped in my room and my stuff was stolen, btw if you want a kick start again, head to my old base, it has iron and a chest of mushroom soup, don't take it all cuz my mate plays on it and lives there now with me but its if you need some supplies, :) Let me know if you find out who it was but yeah I think it was xrayed, cuz when I went out to get wood for us I couldn't even find it for a while lol
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

I'm pretty good right now, moved in with player Blazyd. Thanks though!
Kraken_12
[rawr]

Post by Kraken_12 »

It's fine :), But I don't think I will be able to come back, hopefully I could but ya know I might as well make another account if I can't If I have too, Did you save any of your things bloop? I had lost all the potions and diamonds I had and all my other supplies :( Luckily I had my melon stash in my inv :P
pianiseemo
OP

Post by pianiseemo »

About the banning reasons, my bad.

I haven't added a single reason to any of my bans, I'll start doing it. Normally I use /say to say the reason somebody gets banned. My excuse is that I first started admining a long time ago when we didn't add reasons, then quit for a long time so I probs missed the change =P