Our Story. Part One.

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
Frosteh
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Our Story. Part One.

Post by Frosteh »

Okay. Two things before you start:
This is not a take on Bloop_'s post. :3
It was originally intended as an image log for Reddit, however it'll save time to just write it here.
So, without further ado, here it is.

Our story begins at the end. The end of our establishment, a stop to our motivation and a halt to our business. Uruhax. We had been raided. I recieved an instant message from our ally JustinMc183526 saying someone was there. I mistook Uru for Justin, as they were donning the same armor, and he proceeded to loot our chests and camp us for approximately ten minutes. We waited a while, and when Uru disconnected, we regrouped. We retrieved most of the furnishings and items and set off. Gorlioth was now out of the picture. That left Sheldon, Johnno, Justin and I remaining. We'd practically been reduced to tears, however it was no use mourning over done business. We had to get a move on, and fast.

When everyone else was logged off, I ventured out in hope of a new location. I was later joined by Johnno, and after travelling 16,000 blocks we had a suitable location. Dommon (Sheldon) eventually got to the house also, however Justin had left us for good. That made three. We set up a base of operations in a dungeon deep underground, surrounded by 7-10 cave spider spawners. The story of that house was rather dull for a while. Coolham23 joined us and we set up some farms in the Nether. We never knew that would be our downfall. Overall we had around 15 Nether Wart, 25 Blaze Rods, 6 Diamond Blocks, 25 Iron Blocks, 15 Gold Blocks, 25 Slime Balls, full set of Enchanted Diamond armor and lots of loot. It appears Angry_Machete reached our house through the Nether portal. Deactivating it on one side would only spawn another in the chest room. That was the most crushing blow since we started. We head off from spawn, and after a VERY long time of dying of hunger and pissed off spiders, successfully managed to set up a new base and desert an AFK Coolham23 at our house. :3

We now live in a temporary base situated around a skeleton spawner. We are allied with many people now, and are safe for a while. We don't plan to live outside the boundary, as it is too risky. We learnt a lot from those raids, in a way we're glad we had them. After all, we have raided quite a fair bit ourselves. :3

That's our story, for now. Good luck in your travels in this server.
-Frost, and the Guardians Clan
TLRedemption
Noob

Re: Our Story. Part One.

Post by TLRedemption »

Nice story, It's funny you mention AngryMachete (i know him irl but we're not friends)
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

Dude, just one tip. Make it a bit more realistic and don't base it completely on what you're doing. (That's my personal opinion, so I won't say anything if you have something different.) For example I described that I felt actuall pain with my killing and I felt warm blood in my throat. Put DETAIL It makes for a lot better story :D
Frosteh
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Post by Frosteh »

Bloop the poop wrote:Dude, just one tip. Make it a bit more realistic and don't base it completely on what you're doing. (That's my personal opinion, so I won't say anything if you have something different.) For example I described that I felt actuall pain with my killing and I felt warm blood in my throat. Put DETAIL It makes for a lot better story :D
Dude. All it is is a brief description of what we've done in the server. It's not intended to be anything special.
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

DUDE! Sorry didn't realize that. Very cool. :D
Verac
[rawr]

Post by Verac »

Funny that this stupid bitches is crying over a ugly base.
Ellidon
still building aboveground

Post by Ellidon »

Verac wrote:Funny that this stupid bitches is crying over a ugly base.
Just bitch mister lisp, just bitch.