Hackers running rampant

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
Bloop the poop
Moron

Hackers running rampant

Post by Bloop the poop »

As you already probably know we have alot of hackers running around, doing as they please. Just last night player hennus99 was running around using flymod and xraying others for hours straight and he still hasn't been banned. My point is we need teh anti-flymod and/or anti-xray put back onto the server because ops are rarely around this late at night. I myself was playing and was having extreme difficulty traveling becuse hennus kept on following me and whacking me and then would proceed to fly around me, taunting and teasing me. The bottom line of what I'm trying to say is that we need anti-hacking to be enforced more. These days hackers run rampant doing whatever they want, whenever. I think the solution is to either op some other players or re-install the anti-cheat plugins for the server. If anyone else has a solution to this please respond to this thread.
dpy
OP

Re: Hackers running rampant

Post by dpy »

I thoroughly agree. We need the anti-xray back, we need some sort of PREVENTATIVE anti-fly mod (our current one alerts admins, but doesn't physically restrain players from flying), and we do need more admins (kirov and mitte are gone, it's yukar, piani, xestia, rev, and I running this thing essentially - and the only two i see online often are me and piani).
SolFuji
in iron armor

Post by SolFuji »

I think, we really have to do something about it. If anti-x-ray means more lags, I'd say it's much more acceptable than other players destroying the server by hacking.
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

ha ha only you poor fuckers stuck in your 5K prison need to worry about hackers now.