Falsely X-ray banned

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
Toklostar
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Falsely X-ray banned

Post by Toklostar »

I have absolutely no idea how to download anything, mods texture packs, ect. I logged on a few minutes ago and it said: "disconnected byn server, banned for X-ray" or something along those lines. I did not find any ores at all in the time I had played on the server, frankly I just starved to death and walked back to my house. if it is about a chest I found, I am just confident on the way people hide chests. Once I buried my chest about 3 or four deep in an dirt vain, went offline, when I came back, someone had dug it out. I believe THEY were the one you were looking for.
dpy
OP

Re: Falsely X-ray banned

Post by dpy »

I don't really feel like I'm compromising any secrets by giving this info away; here's the longer description given by the admin who banned you (NOT me, so don't expect that I can explain what any of this means out-of-context, I'm not involved in this situation).
Dug straight through to a chest, which was not made by him. The chest's owner always opened it from a different direction, so there's no way he could've seen the owner open it. Additionally he's been playing a lot with turtlerancher, a person previously banned for x-ray.