...Here is my appeal. -Churky6

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
Churky6
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

...Here is my appeal. -Churky6

Post by Churky6 »

Hey there Bloop... I know your the one going to view this. Or maybe someone else I guess... Yeah well. My OTHER base entrance was on the other side of that mountain and I didn't want to walk around or go over it so as ussual i dig straight through it. Then I found a staircase. You can tell the rest from there. IS THIS BANNABLE!? I don't really think so... I don't even use mods on Minecraft servers. Only in single player. And I use a different jar file on my singleplayer worlds, so I don't have acces to them on multiplayer.
Bloop the poop
Moron

Re: ...Here is my appeal. -Churky6

Post by Bloop the poop »

Churky I'm sorry but the xraying was highly suspicious. I do understand that it could be you're base, but I need to let Yukar handle this one.

**EDIT**
True you did dig straight but you claim this to be you're "Base" and I think because It's very Unclear of what hapenned I will try and unban you just this once because I feel you have been wrongfuly banned.

-P.S i'm really sorry about this, I have made a few bad decisions as I have just been made OP and am still getting used to it.