My appeal

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
Thewy
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

My appeal

Post by Thewy »

So, last night i was on the server talking to Xestia, i had just died and spawned. As usual the world/chunks took time to load, as i looked down i saw Xestia underground, so i told him jokingly that i was going to get him. He then proceeded to ask how i could see him, I answered sarcastically " I'm using teh ub0rz X-rayz and i know ur IP". Then, worried that he might take that the wrong way, i told him that that was a fail try at sarcasm. Apparently that wasn't enough for him, because now i am banned for my non-existent X-ray cheats. Sorry for the whole misunderstanding, hopefully we can get this sorted out,

-Thewy
Thewy

Re: My appeal

Post by Thewy »

Apparently you couldn't see my sarcasm sign from over there.
alexhouse

Post by alexhouse »

I'm not sure what the policy is now about this stuff but when I was there they'd ban you for joking. But they might give you a chance just make sure you go over the rules section & not joke about that stuff because they don't take them lightly.
Thewy

Post by Thewy »

You get banned for joking? That's a bit strict, i mean sure cheats are bad, but not enough to ban people for joking.
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

if u go to an police officer and tell them u got a knife. what do u think are gona happen?
Xestia
OP

Post by Xestia »

I didn't ban you.

But honestly it serves you right, no sane person would claim to be hackers on a server that's very strict about hacking.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Unbanned, but use your brain next time please.