A look on blog design process

Discuss anything not related to minecraft
Unlodully

A look on blog design process

Post by Unlodully »

I am the most experienced manager of a Link removed, Yukar9 design company in Egypt.A lot of our clients comes from companies that already have a web site from a part time web designer having a horror story.Link removed, Yukar9 is tricky if you do not choose a good partner. Take a look at this article to get some info on the most up to date philosophies of Link removed, Yukar9. I also have seen many times where our client did not put effort in formulating their requirements and this caused the project not to be successful.You need expend time in your Link removed, Yukar9web site and portal design in Egypt,the web design company can not work without your input.

I appreciate your reply!
leofanx
still building aboveground

Re: A look on blog design process

Post by leofanx »

Yukar, if want/need a forum mod/admin to help keep the spammers at bay; I've been an admin @ http://www.LividandGifted.com for just about 12 years, we've used the same forums you use for some years now, I'm familiar with them etc. Let me know.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

As much as I appreciate the offer, as soon as my antispam is finished later today, this will all be history.
leofanx
still building aboveground

Post by leofanx »

Whatever works :)